• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I have never had that, only cheese I have had is the shredded/sliced variety (and curds)... sounds weird that it comes in water but hey, if it makes it better I am in haha

RIP that run. They were setup at least instead of being caught out in the open

The pre shredded cheese is always dry. I never buy it like that.

"I have a gun"
"I have a pistol"
"I have a shotgun"
"Uhh I have a child"

Sending in an email for Bombcast tomorrow:

Gun vs Fist

Dyzci2z.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
If you get really close you are super hard to hit. I killed a guy with my fists while he was shooting through me with a shotgun.

Wunder

To not alert everybody in the building if somebody is hiding there

but you can hear a car from a mile away, stopping 50 metres away or right next to it doesn't matter, they already know you're there. Stopping 50 metres is way worse because you have to run to and from the car, so if there WERE people there, they can just pop you from the windows as you're running in.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
but you can hear a car from a mile away, stopping 50 metres away or right next to it doesn't matter, they already know you're there. Stopping 50 metres is way worse because you have to run to and from the car, so if there WERE people there, they can just pop you from the windows as you're running in.

Eh, if you are far away and stop most people think your gone. At least that's how I play it. I'm not claiming my ultimate PUBG strategy is actually good.

xuchu

Haha, same as usual then. It's the bumbling chaos that's makes this series so endearing.

Dan you had the drop on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom