• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Ringers aren't going to stop them from dying so much.

Half their wipes came from people who had no idea what they were doing in the portal. If they can keep a consistent portal crew, then hopefully they'll work things out in the throne (provided Brad and Jeff don't fuck up)

what are they waiting for?

Pls no replacerinoo alex :(

Alex is one of the few true good sources of light left in this stream. I don't want to see him corrupted by more torture.

def sim

Jeff and Brad did the other two raid streams. It counts as long as both of them are there to the end.

Though, if they switch out, bummer they couldn't do it as a team.

If they were higher level across the board they could definitely have brute forced the raid.

Maybe. The issue is that they're dying inside because they've spent 10 hours on a section and still haven't work out how they need to kill the grounded scions. They even figured out certain people couldn't his certain ones at certain points, but they didn't spend the time talking to work out what to do.

There's literally 0% RNG in the section if you work out what to do. The enemies always spawn in the same location and you should always be taking the same rout.

Kaibutsu

Dan being so adamant to get ringers and drag him through the raid bugs me so much, especially when everyone has been trying so damn hard over three days to beat it. It’s not like Dan has been playing great... don’t know why it is urking me so much

Edit: urking not urging, damn autocorrect

Dan being so adamant to get ringers and drag him through the raid bugs me so much, especially when everyone has been trying so damn hard over three days to beat it. It’s not like Dan has been playing great... don’t know why it is urging me so much

Dan is not a team player.

PaulCRose

Dan being so adamant to get ringers and drag him through the raid bugs me so much, especially when everyone has been trying so damn hard over three days to beat it. It’s not like Dan has been playing great... don’t know why it is urging me so much

I kind of get it, he's put a lot of time into the game, some of the other members of the group aren't high enough power and he's likely running out of time to see the content, considering fall releases are upon us.

Wunder

I kind of get it, he's put a lot of time into the game, some of the other members of the group aren't high enough power and he's likely running out of time to see the content, considering fall releases are upon us.

Dan needs to go through some progression raids in WoW and feel the suffering that causes

IS THIS THE RUN?

giphy.gif

Harpuia

Honestly I appreciate the fact that they wanna do the raid for the viewers but they need to do this two weeks later when they're all a higher level.

they cant brute force communication mechanics

I would imagine being higher level would alleviate SOME of their difficulties, right? Not entirely sure if it's a large improvement.

I would imagine being higher level would alleviate SOME of their difficulties, right? Not entirely sure if it's a large improvement.

Their DPS is fine. The issue is they haven't got the basic mechanics of the raid down. Nobody should be dying in the shadow realm and level has nothing to do with that.

Jintor

bringing in ringers would reduce my interest by approximately 100%. might as well just watch rando youtubers at that point.

Top Bottom