• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Mikey Jr.

I love how the perfect time to bring up some useless tidbit is during the call out phase.

Such useful info like "I'm gonna try something".

Thanks!

Wunder

how are they still at the point of still talking during an important mechanic? Like whats the point of saying "oh god I thought he was -" when it affects nothing

how are they still at the point of still talking during an important mechanic? Like whats the point of saying "oh god I thought he was -" when it affects nothing

Brad's still making amateur mistakes here. It's weird that the consistently solid players now are Jeff and Dan.

Im sure Jeff has a huge smile on his face right now.

V8RIc19.gif

Wunder

Brad's still making amateur mistakes here. It's weird that the consistently solid players now are Jeff and Dan.

they should stick him back in the shadow realm

the absolute need to respond to any call out is ridiculous. You don't have to give an excuse every time a mechanic fails

Harpuia

Whomp they're not doing it today are they.

On a slightly different note, I was watching the latest exquisite corps video. Mannnn that was a rough episode...

I'm certain that if they lose Liang and Dave their run is officially a wash. That cyberdisc was a spot of unpreparedness, there's always one on that mission. Everyone whiffing it was also bad and Dan should've uses run and gun better at the end.

Mikey Jr.

I knew they weren't going to do this tonight.

If getting to the first damage phase is a challenge after like 3 hours, give up for the night.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Awesome... can't wait for another Giant Bomb stream of the full raid post-reset! Best possible outcome.

#content

Top Bottom