• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT33| LOOK AT THAT CORN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

Y’know Shadow of War shouldn’t have won GOTY 2014.

And knowing these guys there’s a good chance neither Mario or Wolfenstein will make the top 10 this year but Destiny 2 will be top 3.

Seriously, guys, I think everyone sad about the state of the GB community will find something to be happy about in my GOTY list. It's a good list. It even has everyone's favorite Nier.

I totally agree. Especially with your choice of The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd as number 5. Your description is spot on!

cordy

Banned
Everyone I'll be on GiantBomb forums under Cord87. Too busy for Discord so if you're there then I'll see you there.

Been great on GAF but of course, my time's up.

freetacos

Discord invite would be much appreciated, even though I'm relatively new here. If not, that's cool too. Jazzed about an active GB community

fr33tacos#0447

Zacagawea

Has anyone asking for invites received one? Asked a few pages ago and still waiting. Worried the site is gonna go dark again

AngryMoth#4546

Have you read what he has to say about about trails!? who cares about discord!!!! i don't, not after reading this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's never too early to start talking GOTY right? Especially excited to talk about Trails in the Sky The Third. https://www.giantbomb.com/profile/yami4ct/lists/top-games-of-2017-so-far/360800/

jambo

Trails in the Sky, what a game. I always love to read about it on Giant Bomb Dot Com user lists belonging to yami4ct

border

And knowing these guys there’s a good chance neither Mario or Wolfenstein will make the top 10 this year but Destiny 2 will be top 3.

The swiftness with which they have dropped Destiny makes me think it's not going to be a Top 3 game. Will the December expansion be out before or after GOTY discussion? That might be something of an influence.

Mario and Wolfenstein not even making the Top 10 would be absurd.

hamchan

The swiftness with which they have dropped Destiny makes me think it's not going to be a Top 3 game. Will the December expansion be out before or after GOTY discussion? That might be something of an influence.

Mario and Wolfenstein not even making the Top 10 would be absurd.

This is the site that had to choose between Bloodborne or the Witcher 3 for the number 10 spot never underestimate their absurdity.

Been obsessively following GB Gaf for a long time as well. I actually managed to get into the Discord channel before Gaf went off but it seems I was kicked due to inactivity and/or no one knowing me/precaution. Anyway, a new invite would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Discord ID: demian#8367

It takes 10 minutes to PM a person. Please for the love of all that is holy while the time passes go read Yami's take on The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd in the link he posted, it'll change your perspective big time on the game.

tuxfool

Banned
*FLASHING LIGHTS*

It takes 10 minutes to PM a person. Please for the love of all that is holy while the time passes go read Yami's take on The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd in the link he posted, it'll change your perspective big time on the game.

*FLASHING LIGHTS*

can we make it more obvious?

jambo

No social discourse is allowed on the GBGAF Discord unless it’s about throwing things at strippers and how you hate lesbians

mXN2JZa.png

border

This is the site that had to choose between Bloodborne or the Witcher 3 for the number 10 spot never underestimate their absurdity.

Eh, I just don't see a lot of other 2017 games that are going to be that competitive. I'm not sure why you'd expect them to go ga-ga for Bloodborne either. It's ultimately their list and it seems like there's only a couple people on staff that really care about Souls games.

I hope after Sunshine we get another This is the Run Contra with Dan and Vinny. I think my favorite kind of gb content these days are the ones where they play nes side scrollers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom