• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

I put everyone I could find here who's on Miitomo in this list. I saw a few mentioning the app without sharing twitter accounts, so if you got no probs on doing so, just let me know.
And of course, if someone doesn't want to be on it let me know too and I'll remove you.

Doing the lords work.

I mainly just wanted to test Miitomo out and stuff. I don't know if I'll keep it up.

It's a cool app, there's no surprise it's a big hit.

I wish my friends were into vidya games.

Lunar FC

I mainly just wanted to test Miitomo out and stuff. I don't know if I'll keep it up.

Same, but that's why we got eachother.

I added up everybody on the list, follow back @ArthurLujan. :)

I mostly want to rank up them points and then hit up the discounts/games. I'm sure it'll be much more fleshed out in the future and it'll play a role in NX. It's like a newer, more interactive Nintendo Club if you will.

There's something cool about having a little slice of Nintendo weirdness on my phone.

I didn't get a Wii U and my Wii is long since being out.

It's made me pretty excited for their mobile line-up (and NX).

Father G is probably the hardest story boss in the game.

Defiled Watchdog is totally a bastard though. Thank god thats optional unless you are trophy hunting

Huh, everyone in the chat seems to think the second stage of this fight is harder -- I thought the opposite. The parry windows for his beast form attacks are yuuuuuge.

Logarius was probably the hardest for me.

Yep, Logarius was a motherfucker. Even once I beat him I could never figure out how to reliably dodge that ranged attack without hiding behind something.

I gave up Bloodborne at Father G.

I just wasn't enjoying it and hadn't played a Souls game before so just figured it wasn't for me.

I enjoyed the cleric beast thing and forging paths though. Should I go back?

scaffa

I put everyone I could find here who's on Miitomo in this list. I saw a few mentioning the app without sharing twitter accounts, so if you got no probs on doing so, just let me know.
And of course, if someone doesn't want to be on it let me know too and I'll remove you.

Nice work! Add me if you want: @SCAFFA =)

I just wasn't enjoying it and hadn't played a Souls game before so just figured it wasn't for me.

Farther G is the hump. Once you are after that the game starts going places.

Dont be afraid to summon scum through him. Or most hunter enemies in the game. They are all bullshit.

Fjolle

I think i beat him, but i was spent after that so i never played it afterwards.

justjim89

Wrestlemania may not be shaping up to be much, but NXT Takeover Dallas looks incredible. Super hyped for that tonight, Dan is lucky he gets to see it in person.

Meneses

Father Gascoigne killed me a bunch of times on my first playthrough, but then I realized that he's very vulnerable to being parried and it became super easy after that.

I'd say it's worth a shot, there are only 3 bosses like Father G and the rest are more like Cleric Beast. Plus, you can just summon for the Father G fight to make it go a little easier.

repeater

Yup, Gascoigne was the hardest boss for me, too. With Logarius, at least the game had opened up by then so you could go somewhere else and do something interesting while levelling up a bit. Gascoigne was just a huge roadblock.

Curufinwe

Game Informer's April Fool's cover:

april-fools-day-2016_h9pzj.jpg

JonCha

I've just got set up. I'm @itsjoncharles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom