• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

the way Drew plays it, shaped by Dans constant wrong advice and suggestions
that's what I agreed to at the start of the series and how I want it to end now.

I watched MGSV EP. 11 and 12 today because it was the only content left (had skipped 11-21). And I actually enjoyed them as dinner companion and background podcast. My opinion has changed: even the V-season is alright.

tuxfool

Banned
That poll:

JIIaqb8.png

10 people are insane.

Didn't notice that Drew changed his Twitter picture, too. It's a shame that there's so much great art made of the guys and now they seemingly can't use any of it there.

justjim89

I feel like if I were to actually watch McGruber, it wouldn't be as funny as Dan builds it up to be.

Also, as much as Dan likes action spy stuff and comedy one-liners, I bet he'd love the shit out of Archer.

oti

Banned
Playing Division and now I've seen all of Flash so now I'm finally watching the latest UPF and the Pokémon Stadium segment is great.

dammit dan
re: customizing guns in mgs5
"i didnt like that system at all"

it was great

I played 95% of this game without even knowing it existed -- I did a bunch of side ops but somehow didn't do the one that was in the same spot, so it "overrode" the last gunsmith mission and prevented it from showing up. Which was a shame because the gun shit was cool!

Guess Who

Banned
I've been off MGScanlon for a hot minute, but is this boy still in the sneaking suit???

dan will not pass advice from the chat to drew because he wants drew to play like drew.

however, he will give his own wrong-ass advice like "there's no reason to wear anything but the sneaking suit" and then never correct himself despite being told repeatedly that's a terrible idea

jaina

dammit dan
re: customizing guns in mgs5
"i didnt like that system at all"

it was great
Maybe he meant the necessary quest chain to unlock it? The system itself was decent, although I would've liked a better explanation how to acquire parts.

If Dan continues that redvine pace, he'll soon be in bathroom quarantine.

dan will not pass advice from the chat to drew because he wants drew to play like drew.

however, he will give his own wrong-ass advice like "there's no reason to wear anything but the sneaking suit" and then never correct himself despite being told repeatedly that's a terrible idea

If you play every mission at night it's great but it seems drew does the opposite.

I never even got to try the multiplayer out between the delay on PC and how much i disliked the last chunk of hours of MGSV

Still think there was a GOAT game in there had they been able to properly wrap it up.

Curufinwe

Why I stopped watching in a nutshell.

neshcom

Banned
Damn that ether tho

edit: The losing heroism element of this mission seems backwards to me????

editedit: These night vision goggles kind of suck at night vision??????

def sim

The soldiers were largely unimportant lackeys so it felt like I was killing minions. This didn't hit me the same way it apparently did with the chat. I found it to be a memorable and silly metal gear moment though. I still occasionally tell people they're a diamond when they do me a favor, so it left some sort of mark lol.

The ashes thing is legit hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom