• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowlie

Banned
I was listening to older podcasts, and they mentioned a possible feature where they play all bomberman games and rank them.

do it

yami4ct

I will refuse to watch any souls content that doesn't involve Vinny. Either playing or lying to the person playing is fine.

Rorie is pretty great at accidentally giving a bunch of misinformation and Brad is great for Lizard Lust and generally Brad-Souls fuckery. While maybe it wouldn't be as good as if Vinny were there, but it'd be nice group.

I think it should be a culture exchange. I think Drew now needs to introduce Dan to some kind of flight sim and set up with some type of mission he has to complete similar to Kerbal. Get all the hotos and everything set up with a VR headset? Could be pretty cool and funny.

yami4ct

I think it should be a culture exchange. I think Drew now needs to introduce Dan to some kind of flight sim and set up with some type of mission he has to complete similar to Kerbal. Get all the hotos and everything set up with a VR headset? Could be pretty cool and funny.

Dan would just get frustrated, ask 'why can't I just pull the trigger and shoot the gun like a cool guy?', crash the plane over and over, discover the eject button and do that a million times and never make any perceivable progress beyond that.

Dan would just get frustrated, ask 'why can't I just pull the trigger and shoot the gun like a cool guy?', crash the plane over and over, discover the eject button and do that a million times and never make any perceivable progress beyond that.

That's olDan, nuDan is all about new experiences and being open minded.

Friendly reminder that Dan has never played ToeJam & Earl.

Friendly reminder that ToeJam & Earl is a co-op game.

I feel like if you give Dan enough rules before hand for things like this he's a pretty good sport.

They should go to the next Eve Online Fanfest and recreate the existing video shot-for-shot in the most straightman, deadpan manner possible.

I'm sure Dan has a long, curly-hair-era, old driver's license kicking about somewhere...

you know how people complained that Deus Ex HR did a shit job with accounting for all playstyles with its boss fights?

MGSV is like the worst at that shit. You spend 60-80 hours fucking being the stealthiest of stealth and then
at the end they expect you to fucking fight off like a dozen tanks that have the best aim assist available

shit was awful, no one asked for that.

Peacewalker was significantly worse with it. Playing that game pretty much gave me the foresight to make sure that by endgame I have a godlike Snake with maxed grade rockets and full armor in case they threw me into a huge gunfight, like they did for that mission.

I liked the sense of closure it brought to that character (despite the many narrative mistakes made en route), but fuck, that mission is just beyond frustrating. Just an endless barrage of bullshit instakill tank shells.

Same here, though I actually liked the mission aside from that one tank that hung out all the way in the back that headshotted me every time.

They should go to the next Eve Online Fanfest and recreate the existing video shot-for-shot in the most straightman, deadpan manner possible.

I'm sure Dan has a long, curly-hair-era, old driver's license kicking about somewhere...

Dan and Drew traveling anywhere together seems like it'd be great. Drew's openess to travel anywhere and Dan's stupid dumb luck seems like an amazing combination. Go back to North Korea and they will probably re-create The Interview in real life.

Dan and Drew traveling anywhere together seems like it'd be great. Drew's openess to travel anywhere and Dan's stupid dumb luck seems like an amazing combination. Go back to North Korea and they will probably re-create The Interview in real life.
North Korea is probably too dodgy these days, but US-Cuba relations are softening...!

It's a shame 'An Idiot Abroad' is already taken as a title.

North Korea is probably too dodgy these days, but US-Cuba relations are softening...!

It's a shame 'An Idiot Abroad' is already taken as a title.

Oh man, I'd absolutely pay to see a Dan/Drew trip to Cuba. By the first episode's end Dan would probably be chumming it up with Raul and Fidel (while Drew tools around in some kind of 1950s military vehicle still actively being used).

Zaph

e2Z9x9u.png

Drop Dan and Drew off in China without their knowledge or permission, Drew Carey style.

Within a month Dan will end up as China's next Premier and Drew would have started a cult.

Remember when Will and Norm auditioned for The Amazing Race?

Wasn't a good look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDEu_-kmf0s

Oh man, I'd absolutely pay to see a Dan/Drew trip to Cuba. By the first episode's end Dan would probably be chumming it up with Raul and Fidel (while Drew tools around in some kind of 1950s military vehicle still actively being used).
I can see it now: Drew visits the Bay of Pigs and gives a chilling account of the events of the Cuban Missile Crisis and how close the world came to nuclear armageddon.

Dan visits José Canseco's birthplace in Havana and desecrates it somehow.

Tubobutts

Uh oh Comedy Central isn't owned by Cbs , that doesn't seem like very good #brandsynergy.

My iPad auto capitalizes Comedy Central but not cbs, interesting.

This was the dumbest thing and not the "haha funny" kind of dumb too.

Like seriously guys, you two together are like 95% of the website you work for and you want to go on a trip around the world for like 6 months for a gameshow?

Reminds me of when Whiskey wanted to do the world tour. Such a fucking bad and terrible idea.

It takes like 20 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom