• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mind the Destiny stuff. I haven't played the game since The Division was released, but I wanted to see some of the new stuff. So, it was nice that I didn't have to install it again to try out a few things.

justjim89

Dark Souls 3 is great but it bums me out because my laptop is just a bit too weak for it, so I'm typically between 18-25 fps playing it. During crazier moments it'll drop to like 5 or 6 fps, so online play is impossible.

dude, it's almost like UPF has always been about what THEY want to play or something

crazy

if that's what you believe, you should think about how Jeff was playing Pokemon Stadium this time last week

also I'd take less issue with it if Brad didn't treat the actual playing of Destiny as an afterthought

Brashnir

It works just fine if you don't have a 700 series or below Nvidia card. That seems to be the common thread with the crashes.

900 series are OK then? I should actually play it then I guess. I played the tutorial and decided to wait for a patch.

robotrock

Banned
My buddy was having huge issues running Dark Souls 3 on his GTX 500 series card, but then he installed some old drivers from 2013, and got a 35fps boost.

Supposedly this works for the 600 series up to the 660 too.

colinp

Banned
if that's what you believe, you should think about how Jeff was playing Pokemon Stadium this time last week

also I'd take less issue with it if Brad didn't treat the actual playing of Destiny as an afterthought

Pokemon Stadium was what Dan wanted to play. Everyone chooses a game to play. That's UPF.

Robaperas

virzoom-lets-you-play-in-the-virtual-world-and-lose-pounds-in-the-real-one-video-103032_1.jpg

Wow, you can do this on Virzoom. And it looks cool... but I'm imagining the sweat on that headset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom