• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

It sounds like the gate on their mics are off, and it is make me crazy... or there is a low hum in the studio that is below the gate and you can only here when they talk.

Yup, it's like a mobile call - hard stops at the end of sentences. Construction crew kicking around upstairs still?

justjim89

Sometimes Dan's well-intentioned curiosities get dangerously close to sounding kinda racist. "Is there a dominant religion in Africa? Do they worship the old Egyptian gods?"

I almost bought a ticket to see Hardcore Henry this weekend, but instead I get to go see The Invitation with the director. That's the kind of cool Austin shit that happens.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
On my drive home, literally 15 minutes ago, I drove by a big sign that said "GOT VAPE". Sometimes I hate Austin.

My new job is two blocks away from a "Botanicals and Vape" shop. I have to drive by a sign that says "Natural Botanicals and Vape" every day. The paycheck might not be worth it.

Lijik

man someone should make a real feature length amiga demoscene film

this reflective orb just bouncing around outer space while marble texture letters wiggle around for 90 minutes

Brashnir

That game was like all-the-way not what I'm into, but it looked kind of cool for what it is, especially considering the story behind it. Hopefully more African developers can follow suit.

Edit - oh, fuck you Brad.

That game was like all-the-way not what I'm into, but it looked kind of cool for what it is, especially considering the story behind it. Hopefully more African developers can follow suit.

Yeah, and like the duders said, fifty grand doesn't go far at all in game development so it's cool as hell they've been able to make a legit game with that funding. Good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom