• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brashnir

zXnjrbn.jpg

kvk1

This is not the first time Brad has brought a promising episode of UPF to a grinding halt with some garbage addiction-ware.

some of us happen to be into garbage addiction-ware

what about the plight of my opening-chests addicted people

are we not entitled to a little UPF love

i am not an animal

Brashnir

some of us happen to be into garbage addiction-ware

what about the plight of my opening-chests addicted people

are we not entitled to a little UPF love

i am not an animal

That's fine. Enjoy it in your own home on your own time. At this point Brad is basically that friend who only ever talks about how awesome weed is and wants to stink up your living room with it every time he comes over.

UPF is like watching a vape channel every time Brad's segment starts anymore.

frostyxc

Yes, Brad may lazily introduce old games that only he cares about, but it spawns interesting discussion. How does this work into my F***/marry/kill scenario? I'm not sure yet... The patent is pending, you internet snakes!

Ahh the usual shitting on Destiny by people who haven't played the game since 2014.

Who are you even getting upset at? Nobody is actually talking about the quality of the game.
Brad's UPF segments have often been duds since the start. One of the very first UPF's is him bringing Nuts and Bolts to show off the late game creation stuff but he doesn't even have a save so he just plays the intro of the game.

kvk1

That's fine. Enjoy it in your own home on your own time. At this point Brad is basically that friend who only ever talks about how awesome weed is and wants to stink up your living room with it every time he comes over.

\//\

I think I just miss seeing what Vinny wants to play.

Hopefully that archive goes up soon. I can never watch GBeast streams live because of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom