• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outdoor UPF.

I will use the top of the page to post this too.
HPJbY0d.gif

So I wasn't on Gaf when the new consoles were really coming out, but are all these speculation threads par for the course with new hardware? It's getting really annoying to see "can X perform as well as Y" "what do you think X will be?" and all this other worthless crap.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I was more thinking about Dan getting giantbomb into an experimental phase, divisive with the fans, but yeah, I can see that too.

Bacon

Brad being George is basically a lock. May as well start there and then figure out the others

Wait ok I can see the dan argument now. hmmm gonna need to put much thought into this tonight

So I wasn't on Gaf when the new consoles were really coming out, but are all these speculation threads par for the course with new hardware? It's getting really annoying to see "can X perform as well as Y" "what do you think X will be?" and all this other worthless crap.

The rumors came from buttocks, and were true.

Eddie Van Halen-Jeff

Alex Van Halen- Alex(kind of on the nose,but w/e)

Michael Anthony-Brad

David Lee Roth-Vinny

Wolfgang Van Halen-Dan

Who's Sammy?

justjim89

Since we're doing duder comparisons to musicians:

-Jeff is Johnny Cash
-Brad is Merle Haggard
-Dan is Billy Joe Shaver
-Jason is Waylon Jennings
-Drew is Willie Nelson
-Vinny is Little Jimmy Dickens