• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

People keep throwing footballs at Vinny's head and stealing Alex's chair, if they tried to do a mailbag they would probably get killed.

Oh jesus christ, Dan and Jason upgrading every card is insane. No wonder Dan is buying stuff and Jason feels like you almost need to. I think I have 18 cards that need upgraded at this point.

Gif potential already in first few seconds.
Never noticed Jeff was left-handed.

1:1 Soda Tracking
You are suppose to savor the soda and drink it slowly, the meter doesn't go down.

are we at the now-weekly part of the thread where we point out how poorly the guys are playing Clash Royale and how many things they simply do not understand?

alright, go for it, lets just get it out of the way

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm 16 minutes into this QL and they are still playing the soda drinking part of Soda Drinker Pro. I did not expect that.

I do fully expect Dan to hate the other part.

On topic: I drink Coke Zero because I don't like to drink 200 calories at a time and rarely drink soda, but can't stand Diet Coke.

the only flavors of Coke I can do are ones with real sugar (HFCS tastes really disgusting after you don't drink soda with it for like 10 years straight) and Diet. and Diet might as well be its own thing because it doesn't really taste like Coke.

Wunder

the only flavors of Coke I can do are ones with real sugar (HFCS tastes really disgusting after you don't drink soda with it for like 10 years straight) and Diet. and Diet might as well be its own thing because it doesn't really taste like Coke.

yeah its like coke 2.0

Do you guys think it would be ok to post scans of the Mother 1, 2, and 3 Scorebooks for piano? Not sure if that's breaking some rule or something, and I'm betting there would be some fans that would appreciate seeing them since I've never come across scans before.

pizzacat

Banned
Jeff did the most sane thing going for Ryu amiibo, now get Lucas and ness and throw out the rest

Do you guys think it would be ok to post scans of the Mother 1, 2, and 3 Scorebooks for piano? Not sure if that's breaking some rule or something, and I'm betting there would be some fans that would appreciate seeing them since I've never come across scans before.
I'll be into seeing those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom