• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogs segment on UPF should make a return.

Was that a thing? Do you recall off-hand which episode it was? I'm going back through old episodes as I've only been a subscriber for a month now.

If anyone knows me, they'll know that POGS are right up my alley. I have a tube of them in a closet somewhere, and I'm sure my wife is dreading the day when I take them out to play.

Was that a thing? Do you recall off-hand which episode it was? I'm going back through old episodes as I've only been a subscriber for a month now.

If anyone knows me, they'll know that POGS are right up my alley. I have a tube of them in a closet somewhere, and I'm sure my wife is dreading the day when I take them out to play.

I think it was one of the earlier ones with Dan.

Zaph

0uDtwPN.gif

It was only 1 episode. (someone link it)

The greatest GIF I've ever gazed upon.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-08-08-2014/2300-9317/

I'm just now catching up on this thread so I'll just post all my thoughts at once:

Scoops!

I'll wait for the PS4 Neo (Geo) Pocket.

Skyr is pretty dope, even if it is a marketing ploy.

I used to eat gyros all the time from this hole-in-the-wall place in Chicago during college. They were great. You could only use cash at this place.

Ranking of meats (ignore the pescatarian bias on display):
Seafood
Poultry
Pork
Red Meat

Mailbag?! Pogs!

Okay, I think that's it.

KingKong

who the hell are these guys. and the other people at the end of the room. I didnt realize they worked so close to random gamespot(?) staff

WVUc8cE.png

Oh shit, mailbag jogged my memory of how I used to read through the Super Mario World manual over and over while my brother played the game (I was like 3, maybe 4). I loved those illustrations. Nostalgia overload.

Zaph

who the hell are these guys. and the other people at the end of the room. I didnt realize they worked so close to random gamespot(?) staff

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/WVUc8cE.png[/img]
I think pretty much every CBSi department has a presence in the new office space - editorial, production, ad sales, devs etc

Myggen

I think pretty much every CBSi department has a presence in the new office space - editorial, production, ad sales, devs etc

IIRC one of them described the others who were gonna sit in that room as marketing during a Periscope when the office was still under construction.

Thanks for the link, guys! Drew is playing Elite and that's pretty awesome. Elite Dangerous needs to come out on PS4 soon, hopefully E3!

Whew. The Amiibo I sent Drew got there in one piece! I sent that a couple of months ago when Drew had finished Chapter 1 of MGSV, lol.

If you wanna get a better look at the Amiibo, I made a video of it a while back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMZRnGJz1R8

Now...I'm dying to know what version of Miku backpack hanger he got, lol.

The amiibo was way cool! How the hell did you do the packaging?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom