• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

What was the deal with the dragon butt anyway?

Was it glitched and they could never fix it?

No, it's very deep in the lore. Long ago, something something, Lord Gwyn, something something, betrayal something something, child of Gwyn something something, link the fire blah blah blah, banished from the realm. It's all there spread over 16 item descriptions and 4 NPC conversations.

It's definitely a glitch, and lets you skip the entire well/wheel skeleton playground. After you do that you can basically just go straight to the boss.

popo

Three deaths for Brad!

Uchigatana is such a great weapon for a DEX build. Took that bad boy with me for most of the back half of the game, upgraded it all the way to +15.

Great Scythe. Proved scientifically to be the best DEX weapon. I don't care if it is a cheese.

It is worth noting the archive for Patrick's thing could be a week or more away. It is the same people who do Paxamania, and their HQ version is usually long after the actual stream/event itself.

It is worth noting the archive for Patrick's thing could be a week or more away. It is the same people who do Paxamania, and their HQ version is usually long after the actual stream/event itself.

Can't rewind on periscope so you'll miss a good chunk of the beginning if you start watching now.

jaina

Austin right next to Katie, hoping for at least one VINNY DAN

Can't rewind on periscope so you'll miss a good chunk of the beginning if you start watching now.
But periscope has a seek bar now on finished streams, was really surprised when I saw that the first time

Lijik

i wonder how many of these are going to go to dan because of something reckless like doing a running leap at a blind jump

TraBuch

Banned
Three deaths for Brad!

Uchigatana is such a great weapon for a DEX build. Took that bad boy with me for most of the back half of the game, upgraded it all the way to +15.
Uchigatana is great but I looooved the Balder Side Sword. Comparable damage with a fantastic moveset. The R2 stab is OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom