• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, really? This is either some hilarious translation type thing or some awesome skirting around trademarks. Either way that is awesome.

Yeah, just like they mentioned, you can replace the teams with a download, which is a loophole. They can't sell you the game with them as default, but since the download is technically a community creation, you can play as the real teams easily. The only stuff that doesn't get replaced are the league names (professional and college) and the teams' logos. Also, the commentary doesn't change. The stadiums are based on real stadiums (for the most part). For instance Patriot Field is heavily inspired by Navy's football stadium, where their lacrosse team and the Chesapeake Bayhawks (MLL team) play. My brother used to be the Bayhawks head athletic trainer, so I got to see my fair share of games (free tickets!). Funnily enough, in 2013, Casey Powell (the namesake of the video game) played with the Bayhawks (they were champs that year). Also, I was shocked to see how hitchy the game was on PC. I've had no issues on PS4.

The youtube app is kind of annoying on whether or not it decides to see live streams. Sometimes it works perfectly and sometimes streams just don't show up.

justjim89

Three deaths for Brad!

Uchigatana is such a great weapon for a DEX build. Took that bad boy with me for most of the back half of the game, upgraded it all the way to +15.

What was the deal with the dragon butt anyway?

Was it glitched and they could never fix it?

In a game full of weird crap that part seemed extra weird

Zocano

What was the deal with the dragon butt anyway?

Was it glitched and they could never fix it?

It was a glitch and never was fixed. I don't think there was a "try to fix it" stage at any point.

The intended route is much more complicated.

edit: I'm annoyed that the chat is hand holding him through this. What a dumb bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom