• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn, did jeff and dan just sit down and spent a whole day recording quick looks before they went to pax?

Jeff mentioned on Mixlr that they recorded a ton of stuff a few days ago. Also, It's a Painted, Painted, Painted World is gonna begin in 22 minutes.

vmWWpvd.png

Gurrry

Did brad cancel the dark souls stream again???

I dont see it on the upcoming list. It was scheduled to start in like 10 mins.

popo

Great work for the team stacking content to avoid the PAX drought. They have banked enough to not only cover PAX but the inevitable PAX POX also.

The dickish part of me wonders - if they could do it this week, why don't we have weekend and Monday content every week :D

Ireland, Iceland, Italy is practically an island, it all checks out.

Israel is very much not an island. Unless you count being surrounds by a sea of gentiles.

I had to do a double take because I thought they were people coslaying as Jeff and Dan.

Earth 2 versions confirmed.

He dropped the stream and is going to switch to Twitch. GBeast suffered from the same framerate problems when they were streaming DS3.

Edit: Looks like he's still on YT. He just dropped the bitrate.

oh wait, Brad is playing the first Dark Souls? Thought it was the 3rd one. forget what I said earlier.

Yes, because he got into the painted world by mistake and people at the time told him he was underleveled so he never continued on again. It was during the extra life stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom