• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the pax panel live streamed anywhere

huNq26d.png

https://twitter.com/jeffgerstmann/status/723649899481432068

Maybe it's because I've always known production people, but sometimes it feels like at least one in three people I know have some ancient AMV they made sitting on a hard drive somewhere.

Everyone has a Linkin Park DBZ AMV in their closet, in one form or another.

I just finished watching that periscope of mario maker. Fuck that was good. And I hear Brad's stream was good too? And GB panel now??

Content for days.

It isn't complete though, there's alot missing. My guess is you'll have to wait because in the beginning he was trying to figure shit out not just with where he was but framerates and stuff.

Yeah, forgot to mention the beginning is missing. How long was he streaming for? Didn't get a chance to see it live.

Holy shit estus use is sooooooooo much faster in DS1 and from the videos I've seen its fast in ds3 as well.

Fucking estus flasks take a thousand years to heal in ds2. They must have some watered down shit in drangelic

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
People who get angry at spoilers for corporate announcements are the literal worst. The actual, literal, old literal meaning of literal, worst humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom