• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoozilla

I like free-form GB as much as anyone, but I feel like the last few PAX panels have been a little too loose.

It's like one big side conversation.

Yeah, people were legit upset when gamespot accidentally spoiled the super mega mega super Final Fantasy 15 presentation a few hours early. They swore off the site and said that it was a desperate attempt for attention.

People are real dumb about getting their targeted marketing the way they want it.

Salarians

Yeah, people were legit upset when gamespot accidentally spoiled the super mega mega super Final Fantasy 15 presentation a few hours early. They swore off the site and said that it was a desperate attempt for attention.

People are real dumb about getting their targeted marketing the way they want it.
The idea of being "spoiled" on when a product is going to go on sale is so bizarre.

yami4ct

Nothing specific, but some people always get angry at people reporting supposed "leaks..." like the fake NX one and the PS4K stuff. They only want to be surprised at the designated time the company involved wants them to be.

Those people are the worst.

I think on a similar token, I also find the people complaining about delays or games getting announced early to be weird. Don't tie your interest in a game to the PR marketing cycle. Tie to the actually quality of the product.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Oh weird. I checked the managed livestream link because I missed any streams they might have done today and it was last week's UPF. Got real confused when I saw Jeff.

Those people are the worst.

I think on a similar token, I also find the people complaining about delays or games getting announced early to be weird. Don't tie your interest in a game to the PR marketing cycle. Tie to the actually quality of the product.

P5 announcement on the 5th, though! ;P

Jintor

to be honest i kinda like getting smash character reveals via smash trailers instead of a tweet or gaf thread title. but i'm not gonna throw a fit about it.

StoveOven

Banned
to be honest i kinda like getting smash character reveals via smash trailers instead of a tweet or gaf thread title. but i'm not gonna throw a fit about it.

That's where I am too. I appreciate well done marketing, but it's not worth getting upset about.

THERE IT IS

200_s.gif

santeesioux

The salt that's going to come out of people once the July/August date gets announced is going to be palpable. So many people don't understand how close to the actual release date Atlus starts the real marketing cycle.

It would be amazing if they got it out before FF15.

yami4ct

Another ER question? Dammit. Does this community ever let anything die.

Also, please don't give us another Dan/Drew premium feature. I want new people in those slots.

It would be amazing if they got it out before FF15.

In Japan, they 100% will. They have to. In the US? Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how they've structured localization and if they've been able to implement that during the polish delay.

yami4ct

I'm not watching the stream, but did the question begin with "Now that the Metal Gear Endurance Run has finished..."

Close. It was 'You guys are no stranger to playing full games, with Metal Gear Scanlon and all that. Would you bring back the ER format?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom