• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

Holy shit estus use is sooooooooo much faster in DS1 and from the videos I've seen its fast in ds3 as well.

Fucking estus flasks take a thousand years to heal in ds2. They must have some watered down shit in drangelic

The whole adaptability and agility stat is part of why I don't like DS2 as much of the others.

Wasn't estus use time tied to adaptability in 2? I kinda wish it was slower in the other games because it's too easy to heal and frustrating as heck in pvp.

The whole adaptability and agility stat is part of why I don't like DS2 as much of the others.

I think it's a much better stat than resistance or luck. I can see why it would be frustrating to others given it takes away things players used to get for free, but I thought it was consistent with the other stats in the game.

The fuck is going on with these hot dogs?

2108357-cs.jpg

hamchan

Well I'm dumb. I was wondering why they were playing that awful background music over the panel. Then I scrolled down and saw there was another twitch stream playing in the chat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom