• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

Paxamania has approached School Talent Show in levels of cringe. Even when it is your own kid up there acting like a knob. You can tell they are all having a grand old time but it doesn't stop you wanting to slap them.
Good analogy.

I've read this great quote by Casey Malone for the first time today and wanted to share: Dan Ryckert has turned having candy for dinner into a career.

Paxamania ][ still has a chance, but so far the best panel was Mario Maker. Surprisingly.

JonCha

Watching the last half of Brad's stream and it's pretty funny to see his level of anguish slowly creeping up (particularly the bridge with the archer's either side lol). It's actually making me want to play DS3 if there wasn't a certain type of enemy in there which would scare my pants off and cause horrible nightmares that wouldn't allow me to sleep at night ...

Houndi101

everytime you talk about the anor londo archers (it's a lacrosse team)

Used to be a dark souls meme comic here

Edit. Now I'm actually thinking that last panel was a no go

Yeah, I feel the same way... I'm all for fun and wrestling, but Dan has really turned it into something else completely, that's just not my thing anymore. Just like with Giant Bomb in general too, it feels more like The Dan Rykert show with some other people on the sidelines. Since Dan has joined it doesn't feel the same, and I get that change is inevitable, but I'm really burnt out on Dan and his endless shenanigans.

I was kind of surprised recently when I realized that I pretty much only ever watch/listen to the east coast stuff these days. Like normally I'll listen to the Beastcast within a few hours of it coming out, but I can't even remember the last time I listened to a full Bombcast.

jaina

Goddamn, 2 typing game quick looks in a row coming up.
that's awesome. I saw Typefighters in the steam releases last week and Epistory in the related recommendations. Put both of them in my wishlist, so curious to get some more impressions.
When Typing of the Dead: Overkill was released I remembered how much I like this "genre", but that's not sold in Germany.

jaina

Not a fan of Out of Ammo
Your and Anjin's avatars though..
2325860-cool_baby.png

I really like Paxamania and all the stuff around it.

I also think it's highly possible this is the last year they do it. I'm not even sure Trites is employed right now, Pope works in Canada now not just up the road. Imagine it takes a lot of work to keep this thing together with duct tape and gum and it only lasts as long as people want to put up with that for a dumb thing.

What someone needs to do is make a NXT style panel where they just play Gang Beasts seriously for an hour and talk shit about the main roster.

GavinGT

Banned
I really like Paxamania and all the stuff around it.

I also think it's highly possible this is the last year they do it. I'm not even sure Trites is employed right now, Pope works in Canada now not just up the road. Imagine it takes a lot of work to keep this thing together with duct tape and gum and it only lasts as long as people want to put up with that for a dumb thing.

What someone needs to do is make a NXT style panel where they just play Gang Beasts seriously for an hour and talk shit about the main roster.

They said in the pre-show that "We get to keep doing this until somebody gets hurt". I think they'll keep going.

Jintor

i liked bakalar's idea this week at some point they should just straight up start wrestling

well, no, because they can't get the insurance

but bakalar's backalar-up plan was to do it anyway, and they should do that

Meneses

Oh gawd, I'm laughing so hard when Brad accidentally went back into the Painted World lol

His stream had a bunch of amazing moments including a pretty great "Brad-losing-it" moment, I hope the "Best of GB" dude (or someone) makes a recap video.

Curufinwe

I was kind of surprised recently when I realized that I pretty much only ever watch/listen to the east coast stuff these days. Like normally I'll listen to the Beastcast within a few hours of it coming out, but I can't even remember the last time I listened to a full Bombcast.

Dan talks less on the Bombcast than Jeff and Brad. I find his wrestling stuff totally uninteresting but it's not something that dominates their podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom