• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

FHIZ

Random thought: Is it just me, or has the Beastcast been super fucking cynical lately? And surprisingly a lot of it is Vinny. Between VR and the Division where he brings it up as if he's being forced to against his will, or this week with the Neo where he's saying stuff like how if he got it it'd make his PS4 now redundant as if there'd be no reason to keep it around (which is exactly the point) he's just been a fucking bummer lately which is weeeird.

TraBuch

Banned
Random thought: Is it just me, or has the Beastcast been super fucking cynical lately? And surprisingly a lot of it is Vinny. Between VR and the Division where he brings it up as if he's being forced to against his will, or this week with the Neo where he's saying stuff like how if he got it it'd make his PS4 now redundant as if there'd be no reason to keep it around (which is exactly the point) he's just been a fucking bummer lately which is weeeird.
He's always been super cynical. You just never noticed when he was in San Francisco because his cynicism was drowned out by Jeff's optimism.

Yeah that way he's always ranting about how it's the worst time to be playing games is super weird

Scizzy

I think Vinny has been way too conscious of reader criticism lately (last week, Dark Souls 3 talk lasted about as long as a bad joke about Big Boss, I guess because some people were sick of it) and that especially drags down VR talk, but I don't find the show cynical at all. Except about the state of game journalism, I guess, but those conversations haven't come up recently.

Tagyhag

Dan would be really into this game.

ss_266709cea7f3483fb6046a3621c389aded69204e.1920x1080.jpg
ss_a6977ab7decb6e3f62e3d043115a8cfbda776694.1920x1080.jpg

bomma_man

Quick I'm hungover AF and need something funny to watch.

Vinny and Jeff are the best.

My favourite vids have been lacrosse, cricket and p4.

Go!!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I think Vinny has been way too conscious of reader criticism lately (last week, Dark Souls 3 talk lasted about as long as a bad joke about Big Boss, I guess because some people were sick of it) and that especially drags down VR talk, but I don't find the show cynical at all. Except about the state of game journalism, I guess, but those conversations haven't come up recently.

Yeah I find that pretty weird too. Like fuck the vocal minority really, just let the discussion flow.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Well game journalism is bullshit so they have no reason not be nihilistic about it but yea, Vinnie shouldn't be paying attention to listener criticism when it comes to approaching content and discussion. Jeff has the right idea. You don't like it? Stop listening, find something else.

yami4ct

Dark Souls III is done. 59 hours all told. That includes all optional areas and bosses, but not all achievements. Didn't do the 'collect all' achievements and didn't do 1 of the endings. Not bad. Awesome game overall. Will likely go down as my favorite Dark Souls game. Maybe I'll go and NG+ and Platinum it once the DLC hits.

justjim89

I think I've sent in a show-worthy email for this week's Bombcast. Not gonna double-dip and send it to the Beastcast, though.

How often do y'all send stuff in?

I think I've sent in a show-worthy email for this week's Bombcast. Not gonna double-dip and send it to the Beastcast, though.

How often do y'all send stuff in?

I tried sending something once only since the show's inception and that's about it because most of what I'd like to hear their thoughts on are going to be discussed in the podcast. However, I am also glad that most are not like me or else we wouldn't have an emails section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom