• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah man, I loved Vinny's reaction to Fallout 4's attempt at doing non-robot animations. It so out of place and over the top, especially compared to the rest of the game. The moment the models snap out of scripted animations back to clockwork amusement park animatronics mode is super creepy too.

Endurance Runs were great for me back when I was in college, but now I feel like I have too much shit going on to follow a daily series. I like the breaks in between things like VinnyVania or Metal Gear Scanlon.

we need a Quick Look for the weird Mega Drive hub on Steam

ChJx-ezU0AAUIzv.jpg

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
8-Bits army looks cool but maybe a bit shallow...

Man I really want to play C&C.. I wonder if any of them actually works in Win10?

Maybe Red Alert 3 since it's one of the most recent? I also never played it so...

I bought the C&C Mega Collection on Origin a while ago and had no trouble running any of it on Win7. I would assume they work on Win10 as well. I didn't try every game, but the original C&C worked perfectly fine.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Even for Widescreen?

So, I tried the original C&C again, the game runs perfect.
There are black bars during the gameplay, but they aren't that bad I think (this is what it looked like for me). Widescreen seems to affect mostly the cutscenes.

we need a Quick Look for the weird Mega Drive hub on Steam
Jeff said:
Cool that people are pumped about Tim Allen Streets of Rage, but replacing Sonic 1 with Contra Hard Corps is cooler. And by “cooler” I mean “against the law.” And by “against the law” I mean “fuckin’ k-rad."

Myggen

What's up with the video buddy apps being all down?

Works like a charm on Android here.

If it's a feature about vanilla, Brad or Jeff could easily be involved too because that's the only time they played.

But it`s a live show on a Saturday, so I assume it`s a solo thing from home. Could be wrong. Rorie was gonna play WoW for the Community Endurance Run, not sure if he ever did. If he didn`t this might be the replacement or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom