• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimaka

spotlight_image_english.jpg

I just got out of a visual novel stint too. Guess I'm back in.

I've got to do something when databases take forever to update.

weird micro-downtimes would drive me nuts without things to fill that time

That's my issue. Our system is pretty slow so every couple minutes I have a little time where I'm waiting and it's near impossible to not just go over and refresh GAF. I've tried to go a day or so without and couldn't handle it. Without it or something else to fill the time I think I'd quit and find something else to do.

I too do most of my shitposting from the work desk. I usually have a full plate of stuff to do but none of it is intense enough where I can't keep GAF open in a tab all day so I can switch over between projects.

Most of my posting also comes during work hours. My work has a whole lot of downtime where I have very little to do and as a result I spend most of that time on GAF.

So that new Homefront trailer Alex retweeted

never before have I disliked a video game trailer like this

It's just stupid. And not even funny stupid or so bad it's good stupid, it's just stupid. So goddamn edgy and tryhard.

So that new Homefront trailer Alex retweeted

never before have I disliked a video game trailer like this

It's just stupid. And not even funny stupid or so bad it's good stupid, it's just stupid. So goddamn edgy and tryhard.

Who would've thought that could've been possible coming from the same devs that brought us the PS3 classic, Haze?

I wonder what are the odds of them been able to get media access for the US GP to do some cool stuff? ...or would they even want to?

It seems like they are choosing to pay for everything themselves, so maybe they dont want to attach the CBS name to the trip, and technically make it "work"

8-bit Armies looks fucking awesome. I want the game to do well so Petroglyph does a sequel that is bigger and better. I would like a proper campaign that is on the level of at least the first C&C (mission objectives, map design, etc), and a second faction.

Megasoum

Banned
8-Bits army looks cool but maybe a bit shallow...

Man I really want to play C&C.. I wonder if any of them actually works in Win10?

Maybe Red Alert 3 since it's one of the most recent? I also never played it so...

Man its gonna be a long wait until august to play Deus Ex

Yup. I'm kind of glad that the next few months are pretty packed with games, should make the wait easier.
8-Bits army looks cool but maybe a bit shallow...

Man I really want to play C&C.. I wonder if any of them actually works in Win10?

Maybe Red Alert 3 since it's one of the most recent? I also never played it so...
Red Alert 3 has Tim Curry hamming it up, it's fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom