• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
LbQnWBU.png

2846651-qs.jpg

Got my bluray copy all ready.

Hah, spoiler culture is so strong within the uncharted fans that they don't want a possible news worthy easter egg getting out there.

I'm tempted to make a thread about the easter egg

Strax

I wonder why they moved up Beastcast. Is this the first time they do it?

Edit: nevermind, somehow my PC clock is busted

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Does Rorie take showers in Alex's basement? Is that why Alex had to move to New York?

That's why Rorie has to shower so often, I imagine cycling to New York and back is rather exhausting.
This reminds me: Is it weird that Brad&Friends were surprised when Rorie told them how often he showers but I wasn't because he told them that exact same story before? I can't tell if that's weird.

Hah, spoiler culture is so strong within the uncharted fans that they don't want a possible news worthy easter egg getting out there.

I'm tempted to make a thread about the easter egg

There's nothing news worthy about that easter egg. But with that being said, even as someone who can get a bit paranoid about spoilers, this is going too far.

Megasoum

Banned
Welp I just booted Red Alert 3... It's already full of Peter Stormare and Tim Curry.

Greg Kasavin's best game sure has a stellar cast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom