• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

oh christ, those holes in the hand. Take the computer away from Dan

edit: damn right it is Jeff - top shelf fridge

yami4ct

Huh, is Easter not a public holiday for Americans?

Easter itself is on a Sunday, so that's a weekend already. A lot of smaller businesses give Good Friday off, but it's not an official public holiday. Only religious holiday that is publicly recognized really is Christmas.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Easter itself is on a Sunday, so that's a weekend already. A lot of smaller businesses give Good Friday off, but it's not an official public holiday. Only religious holiday that is publicly recognized really is Christmas.

Huh, alright. We get the Friday and Monday off.

yami4ct

Huh, alright. We get the Friday and Monday off.

We actually don't have that many super recognized public holidays. Looking at Postal Holidays (Which coincide typically), we've got

Friday, January 1 New Year’s Day
Monday, January 18 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Monday, February 15 Washington’s Birthday
Monday, May 30 Memorial Day
Monday, July 4 Independence Day
Monday, September 5 Labor Day
Monday, October 10 Columbus Day
Friday, November 11 Veterans Day
Thursday, November 24 Thanksgiving Day
Monday, December 26 Christmas Day

We don't get any sort of 4 day weekends or anything as all the holidays are single day. Individual Businesses and Schools will have some extra days thrown in there, but nothing Federally Mandated.

Jabronium

Ryan knew how to keep a show together and he also let everyone do their own thing.

I mean they just spent 15 minutes looking at spam.

idk maybe I'm out of touch here.

I definitely find myself drawn more to the GBEast content and older archives, but assume I'm in the minority there.

Doop

Ryan knew how to keep a show together and he also let everyone do their own thing.

I mean they just spent 15 minutes looking at spam.

idk maybe I'm out of touch here.

the parts where they spend 30 minutes googling trucks or giant pizzas are the best parts though

Myggen

Wasn't that because they added the Gamespot staff in a pretty bad way?

No, that was the Wednesday show. But if they added GS staff to TNT the hate for that show started before that. I'm sure you can go back to early versions of this thread and find plenty of people bitching about TNT.

Gestahl

TnT was good when they were playing interesting shit like that WWE arcade game or Fortune Street and the absolute drizzling shits when it was "generic FPS/TPS multiplayer" week

It would probably work better as a monthly thing

TnT was good when they were playing interesting shit like that WWE arcade game or Fortune Street and the absolute drizzling shits when it was "generic FPS/TPS multiplayer" week

It would probably work better as a monthly thing

Man, that Fortune Street TNT was so good. I should watch that again.

I think it's pretty fascinating that some of the more vicious f2p mechanics and XP loops like in Destiny or The Division still work for people with decades of video game experience. You would think it would lose some of its effectiveness, but sometimes it feels like the opposite.
BRO, the numbers get higher thiugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom