• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

8WXyTeTh.png

Hair over one eye. The most anime hair besides drill hair.

yami4ct

Just from the start there, Panzermadels is very much going for the Hatoful Boyfriend thing, but it isn't quite hitting that greatness.

yami4ct

Trackmania's PC version not having servers and sever mods is, like, the biggest bummer ever. Game looks fantastic. I wish I could have the trackmania experience I actually want in a game that looks like that.

Trackmania's PC version not having servers and sever mods is, like, the biggest bummer ever. Game looks fantastic. I wish I could have the trackmania experience I actually want in a game that looks like that.

Play Trackmania 2 Stadium. Game looks good and you're driving too fast to really notice anything bad about it anyway.

Shameless shilling for GBU's server. We had twenty people on last night!

yami4ct

Can't even name tracks what the hell.

What in the hell? How would I know the track is Star Wars Metallica if it's not called Star Wars Metallica.

I'm certain you can't overlay stupid large text on the screen either.

Play Trackmania 2 Stadium. Game looks good and you're driving too fast to really notice anything bad about it anyway.

Shameless shilling for GBU's server. We had twenty people on last night!

Oh, I've played TM2 Stadium. Game looks really good. I just wished it looked as good as Turbo and had the car options in a game that people actually played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom