• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Is the giant bomb video app not working anymore or is it bugged after those issues the other day?

Downloaded it on my ipad and connected to my account but just get an error has occurred message, tap to reload. Strangly it was working before I connected my account but even disassociation of my account or deleting app does nothing.

Myggen

Is the giant bomb video app not working anymore or is it bugged after those issues the other day?

Downloaded it on my ipad and connected to my account but just get an error has occurred message, tap to reload. Strangly it was working before I connected my account but even disassociation of my account or deleting app does nothing.

Video Buddy? Works for me on Android.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a little disappointed Sonic and John Cena were only up there because GB images were embedded somewhere.

How can a game that looks this good

8iNVoJj.gif

be so mediocre? I don't understand how this is possible

games can look good and be mediocre

just take a look at most CryTek games

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Looking back, the Crysis games had more creative gameplay than almost any AAA shooter that came out since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom