• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

hrro90h.png

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
There's a certain cleanness, a certain deliberately engineered goofiness that makes me absolutely despise clash's art.

Megasoum

Banned
Wait... I just remembered that I don't work on monday because of Easter so it's perfect for the stream!

Edit: Fuck it, downloading Crysis 3

yami4ct

Listening to the Beastcast, boy that old disproven hybrid rumor (the first thing disproven about the NX) sure isn't going to die, huh? People are going to be real shocked when Nintendo reveals 2 separate, but related, pieces of hardware.

Megasoum

Banned
Actually screw Crysis 3... I decided to plug back my 360 and my WiiU...

Downloading Skate 3, Fight Night Champion and Midnight Club LA while I play Advance Wars and Link to the past on the WiiU....

Edit: Obviously I have System Updates to install on both consoles so I might not actually play anything tonight...

Is Oculus tossing around some silly embargo nonsense to not let people say they are having a Rift stream even though they are obviously having a Rift stream... or is the name of the GB stream just silly for silly's sake?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
someone really should've told Austin to button up his damn shirt on stream. Or in general, really. that is not a good look.

Curufinwe

So the Otacon voice actor had similar trouble getting up to the part where you first meet Otacon in MGS as Drew did.

He talked about not being able to see his own work when the game came out without getting good enough at the game to reach it. Now of course voice actors can just go on YouTube soon after a game comes out.

So the Otacon voice actor had similar trouble getting up to the part where you first meet Otacon in MGS as Drew did.

He talked about not being able to see his own work when the game came out without getting good enough at the game to reach it. Now of course voice actors can just go on YouTube soon after a game comes out.

Maybe Drew is Otacon after all

Myggen

I know companies like their embargos and NDAs, but Oculus having some restrictions in place that won't let them say they're streaming VR stuff on Monday is insane.

hamchan

I know companies like their embargos and NDAs, but Oculus having some restrictions in place that won't let them say they're streaming VR stuff on Monday is insane.

I can't wait to see the stream for "Unspecified Gaming Hardware that releases on the 28th of March"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom