• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl-Gaf - A thread for girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this today, seemed appropriate with summer approaching
well, for you guys

534407_3397631793668_1655944704_2822292_1214232660_n.jpg

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Yeah... and that's why I don't wear swimsuits in public.

I prefer swimming in rivers and lakes anyway. :x Quiet and usually no people.

SmokyDave

this image popped up on my tumblr dashboard and had sparked some discussion, so i thought i'd post it here:

tumblr_m1piwlc7J31qd96hso1_400.jpg

that just-- agh, it looks so WRONG. like some form of torture or chinese foot binding or something.

I am forever grateful to each and every one of you that suffers to bring joyful aesthetics to the world. Heels may well be uncomfortable, but goddamn they look great.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Yeah... and that's why I don't wear swimsuits in public.

I prefer swimming in rivers and lakes anyway. :x Quiet and usually no people.

but then you have the underwater currents adding to the drawn risk.

I used to love outdoor swimming until a friend drowned :(

So I've been having infrequent rib pains over the last couple months. The other day I woke up and swore my body (and tits were a bit heavier) and today I went to get fitted for a bra since I haven't in forever and found out I'm a B cup now O_O. My old bras didn't seem too much tighter because they're old and 34. But it turns out I'm a 32B. So I'm not going crazy and my assumption that I was growing again these last few months is in fact true.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
So I've been having infrequent rib pains over the last couple months. The other day I woke up and swore my body (and tits were a bit heavier) and today I went to get fitted for a bra since I haven't in forever and found out I'm a B cup now O_O. My old bras didn't seem too much tighter because they're old and 34. But it turns out I'm a 32B. So I'm not going crazy and my assumption that I was growing again these last few months is in fact true.

i0QR4Gku72vuJ.gif

Leeness

I didn't know they could do that :O Fascinating, actually. Congrats! Haha.

Ladies, heeeeeey!

Anyway on a serious note I'm asking for some info on under eye cream. I don't have bags as such, like from a lack is sleep but it's generally thin skin. I find when I am holding weight (I do bodybuilding some some months I'm bigger than I usually am) my cheeks get fatter and the lack of fat under my eyes makes my bags seem heavier. But when I thin out the bags aren't as apparent, but are still there.

Anyway, is there any under eye cream that can make the skin look a little thicker? Or less tired in general. I'm a black male so I don't have black circle, just bags :(

Thanks!

Actually I wanna know this too. I sometimes use concealer but it doesn't help much. I'm pretty pale so the bags tend to stand out a bit, depending on the lighting and their size on any given day.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
You can't really do much about the sunken eye problem apart from resorting to cosmetic surgery. But you could use some eye creams that would slightly plump up the under eye skin and well moisturise it so it won't look as bad.

You can't really do much about the sunken eye problem apart from resorting to cosmetic surgery. But you could use some eye creams that would slightly plump up the under eye skin and well moisturise it so it won't look as bad.

I moisturises daily with Cocoa butter. But I guess I will find a proper under eye cream

Any recommendations??

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
I use Boots No 7 protect and perfect intense eye cream (only available in the UK) it does a bit of everything; reduces fine lines, puffyness, lightens the dark circles, moisturises and plumps up the area. I don't get puffiness or have fine lines but I have hereditary dark circles and a bit of sunken eye problem myself.

I'm not really sure what other creams you could get but maybe watch this video and get a cream that has the ingredients that she mentions are good for undereye skin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxP1msXNrf0

EDIT: I also quite like THIS video that explains the main causes and treatments for puffiness and bags around the eyes.

I use Boots No 7 protect and perfect intense eye cream (only available in the UK) it does a bit of everything; reduces fine lines, puffyness, lightens the dark circles, moisturises and plumps up the area. I don't get puffiness or have fine lines but I have hereditary dark circles and a bit of sunken eye problem myself.

I'm not really sure what other creams you could get but maybe watch this video and get a cream that has the ingredients that she mentions are good for undereye skin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxP1msXNrf0

Thanks

I'm in London so I'll check some our in Boots tomorrow

You know as well as I do that squats don't rid your entire body of fat.

If they did, my 150lb squat sets on the universal would leave me looking like Jem.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course diet is the biggest issue but squats will help form dat ass. For some reason, I was picturing that you (or other women for that matter) wanted to move the fat around to the ass. I don't know why, it was just the first thing that popped in my head.

But I am lazy.

;_;

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Someone posted one of youtube videos by femistfrequency in some topic on GAF and I'm glad that they did because I'm loving her videos. Love THIS video. Definitely agree with her and I see it everywhere. Makes talking to people about women's right that much more difficult and frustrating.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
i hate to steer the conversation back towards boobs
(actually i don't)
but i just had to share this amazing article:

12 Problems Busty Girls Have

this really got me loling... all of it is so true. the seatbelt thing is the worst, hate riding in a car because of it. where AM i supposed to put the damn strap? nothing is comfortable.

and don't get me started on the clothing-related ones. anything with a built in bra gets a lol out of me, too, and i just don't buy anything with ruffles as much as i'd like to. and wearing a bag with cross-body shoulder straps... yeah that's inviting more than a few stares.

haha, with regard to the suspenders one ("I don't think they had bustiness in mind") I don't think they had breasts in mind at all when it was made :p

If you have smaller boobs, would ruffles make them look bigger or smaller, I wonder...

haha, with regard to the suspenders one ("I don't think they had bustiness in mind") I don't think they had breasts in mind at all when it was made :p

If you have smaller boobs, would ruffles make them look bigger or smaller, I wonder...

I've tried the ruffle thing with a new shirt I got because I'd seen smaller-chested women wearing them to, er, highlight that area, but in the end I just felt like this:

TnUqql.jpg

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Never had any of those problems, except maybe the stairs one. :D

Yeah the stair one for me as well. I never had any problem with the car/bag straps because the bras I wear are so good and push boobs together instead of creating space in the middle between the boobs where the strap can dig into. A lot of underwired bras have that problem and I never use them.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I'm usually pretty aware of where my chest is, so I don't knock things over with that.

My wayward arms though? Yes. ._. I have no idea where those things get to.

Kazerei

Banned
i hate to steer the conversation back towards boobs
(actually i don't)
but i just had to share this amazing article:

12 Problems Busty Girls Have

this really got me loling... all of it is so true. the seatbelt thing is the worst, hate riding in a car because of it. where AM i supposed to put the damn strap? nothing is comfortable.

and don't get me started on the clothing-related ones. anything with a built in bra gets a lol out of me, too, and i just don't buy anything with ruffles as much as i'd like to. and wearing a bag with cross-body shoulder straps... yeah that's inviting more than a few stares.

Camisoles with built-in bras are totally meant for small chested girls. They're great, btw!

Tmi question incoming but before I ask a doctor ill ask you.

Up until recently sex wasn't a problem at all from the stand point of that I was able to get excited and we didn't ever really need lube, with a few exceptions. Every once in a while it might just help so we had some on hand. It was fine... We had three kinds. Something called ky silk-e which was my favorite, normal liquid, and some watermelon flavored stuff that I didn't care for because it got sticky. This is important for later on...

And a few weeks ago I got a yeast infection. I tried monostat one day and after that didn't work I tried three day. Then I got a pill from my doctor that cleared it right up. Except now when I'm having sex I have a really hard time getting lubricated naturally. I've never had this problem before and I figured it was just a side effect to the medication. So we stepped up our lube usage.

Then a couple weeks ago or so I get on the pill Reclipsen. Birth control. I'm still having trouble producing enough of my own lubrication except now I have a new problem. The lube that was just fine before now causes a really intense burning sensation that makes me feel like me vagina is on fire. The water melon one doesn't burn but the ky one does where it didn't before.

So does anyone have any insight as to what might be going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom