• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl scout sells cookies in front of SF medical marijuana shop, sells out in 45 min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

hqdefault.jpg

1386129052630_zps77f8af11.gif

I've never gotten the munchies or w/e when high, is it really a thing?
I've had uncontrollable laughter a few times and one time my stomach decided to turn upside down and I felt sick but that's about it as far as reactions to weed for me

styl3s

I've had uncontrollable laughter a few times and one time my stomach decided to turn upside down and I felt sick but that's about it as far as reactions to weed for me
I don't think Taco Bell would still be in business if it weren't a thing.

At least they wouldn't be as open as late.

jaypah

Yes indeed! On the way down I get bottomless pit hungry. Herb affects people differently though I guess.

This is cool and smart, yet I'm sure you're going to have conservative moms all around the country up in arms and readying their pitchforks.

Grinchy

Banned

I used to get insane munchies when I was younger and smoked weed. It would get to the point where I'd eat an entire meal, then smoke, then be immediately hungry and eat more, then smoke, then eat, ect. One time at my friend's place, I ate an entire box of Apple Jacks, dry, right out of the box.

Ekdrm2d1

What? Girl Scouts have 2 different thin mints?

I think I learned about that via GAF. Somebody else will chime in

Edit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_Scout_Cookies
The bakers licensed by the organization may change from year to year, though this is not common. In 2008 the licensed companies were Little Brownie Bakers (LBB), a subsidiary of Keebler, which is owned by Kellogg's; and ABC Bakers, a subsidiary of Interbake Foods, which is owned by George Weston Limited. ABC Bakers has been licensed to produce Girl Scout cookies since 1936.

mollipen

What? Girl Scouts have 2 different thin mints?

Yup. There's two different bakeries (or was it three?) that make Girl Scout cookies, so the cookies may taste and/or look different depending on which bakery serves your local troop. That also affects which cookies are offered in your local region.

For Thin Mints, the easiest way to tell (beyond looking at the bakery logo on the bottom of the box) is the cookie wrapper. One bakery's come in clear wrappers, the other in silver foil-like wrappers. The latter are the ones I grew up with in the Midwest, and definitely the better of the two in my opinion. (No doubt because that's what I'm used to.)

Here on the West coast, we get the other ones, and it sucks.

Thanks!

Yup. There's two different bakeries (or was it three?) that make Girl Scout cookies, so the cookies may taste and/or look different depending on which bakery serves your local troop. That also affects which cookies are offered in your local region.

For Thin Mints, the easiest way to tell (beyond looking at the bakery logo on the bottom of the box) is the cookie wrapper. One bakery's come in clear wrappers, the other in silver foil-like wrappers. The latter are the ones I grew up with in the Midwest, and definitely the better of the two in my opinion. (No doubt because that's what I'm used to.)

I've never not gotten the silver foil wrapped ones here in California.

Ekdrm2d1

shock.gif

I've only seen the silver foil wrapper version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom