• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl scout sells cookies in front of SF medical marijuana shop, sells out in 45 min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
What happens in all these states if everyone is smoking up the pots and someone needs their help?
14471.jpg

God help all of you.

Fusebox

Banned
Funnily enough, one of my least favourite munchy foods. Too dry on top of an already dry mouth.

Unless they were soft and chewy cookies, those still rock.

Persona7

Banned
imagine selling a wide assortment of sugary goods

better yet, open a food shop right next door. Chips, candy, pizza, ice cream, fountain soda.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
imagine selling a wide assortment of sugary goods

better yet, open a food shop right next door. Chips, candy, pizza, ice cream, fountain soda.

right across the street from the shop is a gas station and a KFC/Taco Bell combo. a block away is another gas station and a liquor store and a donut shop.

After ploughing through a couple boxes of cookies and hitting that sugar high, I'm sure customers were happy to see the Marijuana store close by

jakncoke

Banned
Story like this makes my theory that a fast food place/pizza place beside the pot places in colorado would make me fat loot.

akira28

surprised the family values concern trolls haven't popped up worrying about girl scouts being in such close proximity to drug addicted felons and general bad influence adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom