• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Eater 2 |OT| Feed me Seymour!

man that does look fantastic! wonder if there will be any new weapon types. asides from that cant wait to see what the new map designs will be like now that they dont have to be held back by the psp hardware

There is apparently one new weapon type, and its the scythe that is wielded by the girl in the red hood. Apparently they say an anime will be coming as well !

That trailer does seem to spoil one major element from the main game at least (
it looks like Julius is going down the same path Lindou did
).

I don't really mind though since it's most likely not coming to NA.

Why. WHY. Why the fuck is there damage number popping up?

Srsly.

At the very least, they should give me the option to turn those off.

Hibari is all I need about how I'm doing against an enemy. ;_;

Yasumi

Banned
That trailer does seem to spoil one major element from the main game at least (
it looks like Julius is going down the same path Lindou did
).

I don't really mind though since it's most likely not coming to NA.

Two actually.
Romeo as well. That vibrating God Arc.
And being the Burst release, it's way more likely that this actually will be localized.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
There is apparently one new weapon type, and its the scythe that is wielded by the girl in the red hood. Apparently they say an anime will be coming as well !

I need to watch the trailer again but one part looked like someone was punching something with streams of light coming off of their hands. Could have been seeing things. lol

Why. WHY. Why the fuck is there damage number popping up?

Srsly.

At the very least, they should give me the option to turn those off.

Hibari is all I need about how I'm doing against an enemy. ;_;

Yeah, its abit weird. Watching the dengeki stream now and the scythe looks awesome though.

Yeah, its abit weird. Watching the dengeki stream now and the scythe looks awesome though.

Tweeted to Tomizawa, and surprisingly got a reply. I am so loving twitter.

https://twitter.com/tommy_feb_26/status/512758634636267520

He mentions that we will be able to turn it off. Their aim for showing damage amount is supposedly mentioned in interviews to Famitsu, but he didn't mention it in the tweet. I am not sure where that interview is or if it is even online, so if anyone knows, please share. :)

I don't think it's one of the Rage Burst oaths, since that shows how much you've committed anyways. (Shows 0/2174 or something in one of the game play).

considering thats the main feature of the series doubt its going amywhere

orz

I don't think I've said, or even implied that it's not going to be there. But considering how awesome Blood Arts, I think Bullet Edit should up their game. Probably more than they did in GE2 as Rage Burst seems to lean towards melee.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
orz

I don't think I've said, or even implied that it's not going to be there. But considering how awesome Blood Arts, I think Bullet Edit should up their game. Probably more than they did in GE2 as Rage Burst seems to lean towards melee.

http://gamestalk.net/god-eater-2-rage-burst-9/

I am getting a bit worried about Bullet Edit. No mention so far.

Ciel is sexy.

Bullet edit is pretty functional once you get everything for it unlocked. Too bad thats mostly near end game. There really isnt anything else they can do with it seeing what kind of crazy shit can be made as is lol Like those massive damage delayed shot bullets that can 1 shot a lot of things hilarious stuff folks make.

Yeah, that's a nice flow of thinking. "I am getting a bit worried" = "they're removing it on a game that is just an expanded version".

Meteo shots cannot compare to Kouta's twisting tri-shot. Edit: Or maybe not Kouta. Jun?

Noone can reproduce that and that's a problem.

inb4 it's probably won't do a lot of damage.

Malyse

Hello!

I've made a new community to talk about Monster Hunter/PSO styled games located here, and I would love it if y'all popped in.

Do we know if Rage Burst bundles in the DLC? I mean, I assume it will, but I gotta ask.

Top Bottom