• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Godzilla |OT| Legendary

Snaku

Banned
godzilla01o6kce.png

godzilla03rvj6g.png

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
u1QszaU.gif

The happening bunker beckons.

Haven't followed anything about this movie, but now I'm interested. So what's the basic premise, is Godzilla somehow conscious of other creatures fucking up Earf so he's some sort of Reptile Jesus?

Snaku

Banned
I mean, the OT is great and looks super snazzy...but I always use dark GAF because it's easier on my eyes, especially at night.

I hear ya, I use dark most of the time as well. Just didn't fit the mood I was going for this time.

The quote is clickable y'all. ;)

I hear ya, I use dark most of the time as well. Just didn't fit the mood I was going for this time.

Yeah, it looks amazing, very clean and stark!

I think the light theme is more aesthetically pleasing, but I gotta take care of my eyes sometimes haha.

Everyone at the Metreon just fuckin' bailed on the Friday 7pm showing.

I mean, it went from almost full to nothing.

I know when I'm going.

6 days. Let that sink in.

6 DAYS.

I was practically raised on Godzilla, and corny as it sounds, I've waited my entire adult life to see Hollywood do the character justice. No matter how this turns out, it's been a wonderful ride.

Jedi2016

6 days. Let that sink in.

6 DAYS.

I was practically raised on Godzilla, and corny as it sounds, I've waited my entire adult life to see Hollywood do the character justice. No matter how this turns out, it's been a wonderful ride.
Well, seven.. I probably won't get a chance to see it until Saturday. I'm getting pretty hyped up, though.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I saw the trailer in IMAX 3D when I went to see Amazing Spider-Man 2.

I MUST see this movie in 3D now.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
My most anticipated movie of the year. Can't wait.

ido

my GAF secret santa bought me an amazing Bandai MonsterArts Godzilla figure.

I am obsessed with Godzilla. I got that big ass 6' tall inflatable godzilla for Christmas in the late 80's.

Not really sure I can describe how hard I want to see this movie, imo.

Top Bottom