• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Gonna be worth tuning into the Xbox Tokyo game show stream next week" says Tom Warren

Big

Austin Powers Laser GIF

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
The biggest thing its going to be is FFVII remake and XVI coming to Xbox and everyone is going to be like?

Is that it?

Make them play anywhere and I will buy it all.

MGS Vol 2 announcement ?

It's already confirmed to be in development in the previous production hotline.

They want more time to not repeat the same mistakes as Vol. 1, and figuring out which remaining games go into this collection.

I'm guessing Delta is early 2025 and Vol. 2 is 2026.

Also, there's another production hotline confirmed by Okamura to be around TGS (26th I think, mostly focussing on the release date for Delta).

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Video of Phil on the subway in Japan. Pulls out an Xbox handheld. Japanese businessmen start groping him to get a closer look. On the screen you see FFVIIR-1.

TheUsual

Gold Member
Microsoft has gone into agreement to sell Xbox to Square Enix.

Now no one will bat an eye when we hear news of Xbox not meeting sales expectations.

T4keD0wN

No its not, i like how he says its going to be worth tuning in, but he doesnt say why specifically because he doesnt know anything which means he doesnt know if its worth tuning in at all.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Konnichiwa. Well, that's all the Japanese I've learned *continues in English*.

The problem is that their primary audience is in the west so they can't exactly do a full Japanese stream, even though Sarah bond is a fluent speaker.

intbal

If it's not JSRF added to backwards compatibility, then it's not a "big" announcement. It's just an announcement.

Robb

Gold Member
Ms co-funding Hi-Fi Rush 2.

I'm joking of course. I doubt it is anything that interests me.
I had a really hard time thinking of anything they could have that’d interest me and couldn’t come up with a single game, but yeah, a sequel to Hi-Fi Rush would be amazing!

Too bad it’s such an extremely unlikely scenario.

Top Bottom