• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Gonna be worth tuning into the Xbox Tokyo game show stream next week" says Tom Warren

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
We hereby announce Xbox is officially leaving the console business.

The Best Mic Drop GIF by #MTNBrightSideGIFs

This would be nuts!!! LOL!

StueyDuck

I wouldn't get your hopes up. For a big AAA games or exclusives, they'd announce it on their western stage not jpn where their audience is minimal.

Pop

So Xbox is finally leaving the console business officially, will do 3rd party branded PC hybrids with Xbox label slapped on

And Halo is coming to Playstation

intbal

That'd be tough. Doesn't Sony own a chunk of that studio?
Recently, I think.
But there are several FromSoft games that are exclusive to Xbox.

Murakumo
Otogi
Otogi 2
Metal Wolf Chaos (originally an exclusive)
Chromehounds
Ninja Blade
Tenchu Z
Shadow Assault: Tenchu
Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor
and a Japan-exclusive game called Thousand Land

SenkiDala

Lost Odyssey 2
Blue Dragon 2
SEGA acquisition
Skies of Arcadia remake and that'll be followed by a Skies of Arcadia 2
Jet Set Radio 3
FFXVI
FFVII Remake/Rebirth
FF Pixel Collection
Dragon Quest XII on Gamepass day one
DOA Beach Volleyball reboot (will be called reboobs)
Gamepass on Switch (and Switch 2 at launch too)
Otogi 3
Dead or Alive 7 funded by MS, day one on GP
Deadly Premonition on Unreal Engine 3 exclusive, day one on GP (MS acquired SWERY in secret)
Halo Next developed by YOKO TARO (him too acquired by MS)
Ueda and Mamoru Oshii (hey why not) co developing Chrono Break

And that's it, it's all I'm asking. There's no point in having unreasonable expectations, I prefer to stay down to earth.

kevboard

the ultimate weird move would be an exclusive partnership with Tango Gameworks for a new Hifi Rush... with how unpredictable and completely whack their current direction is, I wouldn't even be that surprised

samstrajack

Neo Member
Going to be late ports of major Japanese titles. NOBODY cares about these ports happening when they are years behind PS/Nintendo.

Would love to get sales figures for things like Nier/Yakuza/Persona on Xbox.

ZehDon

If Xbox actually has "big announcements" for TGS, it must be either:
  1. Games Asian markets care about
  2. Hardware Asian markets care about
They don't make the first or the second, but the first can be bought. So, I suspect the most recent crop of Final Fantasy games coming to Xbox and Game Pass.

Fool me once shame on me , fool me twice shame on u , fool me for 5 years for games are coming I guess shame on the entire community

Fess

Forza Horizon 6 in Japan seems like a good fit for a big TGS unveil, multiplat release, possibly timed exclusive for 6 months on Xbox and PC but wouldn’t rule out day 1 everywhere, including next Nintendo console.
Xbox Handheld unveil at TGA, FH6 as launch title.

Top Bottom