• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good place to buy import games

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Anyone know good websites to buy import games? I really want to pick up a japanese ps1 or ps2 along with guitar freaks and what not any suggestions?

cvxfreak

Yes Asia, Lik-Sang and Play-Asia are the best stores to get games from. NCSX has good selection but their shipping is far too expensive. VGD is also very good if you want things fast and cheap.

Dagon

Here's another vote for Play Asia. I like them more than Lik-Sang and NCSX. Their service is good, their shipping options are excellent, and they have a good selection.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like NCSX, but that's just because they are so close to me that I can get the cheapest shipping they've got and still get it the very next day. :)

Mofo

DonasaurusRex said:
Anyone know good websites to buy import games? I really want to pick up a japanese ps1 or ps2 along with guitar freaks and what not any suggestions?

If your looking for a Guiter Freaks controller (third party) - I have an extra. Just let me know.

boo7z

MetatronM said:
I like NCSX, but that's just because they are so close to me that I can get the cheapest shipping they've got and still get it the very next day. :)

I agree, Peter Mui rocks!

Top Bottom