• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google I/O 2015 |OT| Other M

Status
Not open for further replies.

FerranMG

Cool, thanks!
I wanted a reliable liveblog, but two people already recommended ArsTechnica, so I'll check them out.

I used to love The Verge's Apple liveblogs, but the last few have been very bad, I couldn't stand the writers' despise towards what they were seeing.

JordanKZ

I'm glad this starts at 5:30pm BST, means I can get home from work and watch it. Praise googey.

1 hour to go! (Oh and Android Pay seems certain, there's been a press leak already)

If their coming phones have a fingerprint sensor and come with a fingerprint API-enabled Android M that's going to be pretty compelling as a person with a Nexus 5 like me. :)

JordanKZ

they better update Android Wear quick, where did the double tap to open Google speak now go??

It's still there, you just have to tap then swipe right. I think it was a stupid idea too, search should be first, apps second.

(Saying that, my moto 360 is still on 5.0.2...)

JordanKZ

AP got way worse seats than Ars Technica. Guessing Google is holding a grudge against them for all the leaks they do :p

I dunno man, Ron Amadeo was the 'real' teardown guy before he went to Ars. He should be at the back now, he probably should even get a seat. :p

darkwing

It's still there, you just have to tap then swipe right. I think it was a stupid idea too, search should be first, apps second.

(Saying that, my moto 360 is still on 5.0.2...)

you have to swipe twice right now, pretty crazy, the one handling the UI should be fired

Wreav

Banned
I present the first GIF of I/O.

wzUbe1M.gif

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
What will Google copy from Apple today

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
This screen is amazing. I wonder how much it costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom