• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

Effect

Alfred takes the protection and training of Bruce serious. Didn't see that hit on Selina coming but I always questioned if he had an idea of who might have killed Reggie. We know this guy has seen some shit in his day and now has no problem putting bullets into people even now. Hell just finished threatening to kill Fox if he betrays them. Is anyone actually surprised that exchange between him and Selina actually happen? It's in line with his character they've shown so far.

I don't agree with it but I'm curious as to where this goes and how this impacts Bruce's relationship with her and more importantly how she handles it. I don't get her approaching Alfred like that anyway. She knows he doesn't care for her all that much.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
What's with the green lighting?
It's super ominous.
Welp, fuck.

Lol I'm dumb. It's Riddler Green.

"Do that", LOL Bullock

So close Nygma...oops.

How did you get back so fast girl? Edit: Thought she was out of the room, but I guess yelling it would do it.

Unexpected recovery.

I was partially expecting that she was a figment of his imagination, and the real one was still in the washroom and was gonna walk in on him. Guess not.

Yeah. That's what I was thinking for a moment there.

The scene was so fast I couldn't think of how to spell her name so I just wrote girl lol

Top Bottom