• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

So how many weeks are we giving Minority Report?
How about I watched the first ep of s2 of Gotham via the time warner roku app. They linked minority report in the episode and started right after. I thought it was more Gotham for a second. They tried to make me watch it!

B.K.

I didn't really care for Jerome in his debut episode, but this episode really sold me on him as the Joker.

That was the darkest hour of TV I've seen in a while.

It's nice that Jerome is young enough to still be spry enough to go toe to toe with an adult Bruce down the line. Assuming he does end up as the Joker

I didn't really care for Jerome in his debut episode, but this episode really sold me on him as the Joker.

That was the darkest hour of TV I've seen in a while.
For me his first episode sold me, it was the second (last week) that had me skeptical. But I'm in now

Man that actor absolutely killed it as Jerome/proto-Joker. The police station scene was amazing.

Also Barbara is now the second character in a comic show that benefited from a heel turn. Crazy Barbara is best Barbara.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Man that actor absolutely killed it as Jerome/proto-Joker. The police station scene was amazing.

Also Barbara is now the second character in a comic show that benefited from a heel turn. Crazy Barbara is best Barbara.

Who was the first?

Did not expect it to ramp up that fast, that was crazy. The ep flew by too.

Fantastic episode.

It's nice that Jerome is young enough to still be spry enough to go toe to toe with an adult Bruce down the line. Assuming he does end up as the Joker

Yeah. Didn't know they could pull it off.

Gonna be great seeing those 2 back together.

Also, I like how they keep growing Bruce & Gordon's relationship little by little each week. I can see this universes Batman trusting Gordon without issue.

Definitely.

Effect

Yea I'm kinda wonder who the Barbara he ends up marrying is. It certainly can't be this character right?

The way this is going he might not end up with any Barbara. They're doing their own thing. For all we know Leslie Tompkins is who ends up being Barbara Gordon's (Batgirl/Oracle) mother. Named after someone else though and not this current Barbara.

Boke1879

The way this is going he might not end up with any Barbara. They're doing their own thing. For all we know Leslie Tompkins is who ends up being Barbara Gordon's (Batgirl/Oracle) mother. Named after someone else though and not this current Barbara.

That's very true

Kifimbo

A few guys being able to invade the police department of a metropolis and kill everyone was ridiculous.

Still a great episode.

Penguin

A few guys being able to invade the police department of a metropolis and kill everyone was ridiculous.

Still a great episode.

Everyone sans most key characters... because

But yeah was surprised killed Essen especially after just promoting her.

Goddaaaaaamn, that was a good episode. Jerome has to be the Joker - there's no doubt in my mind any more. The actor is killing it too. Almost every single character is better than they were last year, from what we've seen so far. Barbara might as well not even be the same character from S1. And thank goodness Bullock wasn't gone for too long. A+++ ep.

Agent Ward
in Agents of Shield. I assume that's who is being referenced and I agree 100% if it is.

Yeah, that's who I was referencing. The character became awesome at the turning point and only got better through season 2, to the point where he was my favorite when he was definitely at the bottom of the pile through the first part of season 1.

Luigi87

Just finished the episode (darn work!)... I am so enjoying season 2 much more than 1 already. It's so ridiculous and I love it.

Fuck Me that episode was good

I was getting Dark Knight Vibe during that cheerleader scene. I thought the dropping people from the roof was dark then that Police shoot out.

this season when up a notch.

It didn't even have a Penguin scene. Jerome. I'm glad this guy is in

Top Bottom