• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gradius V = $22; Sims 2, Fable = $35; S.W. Trilogy DVD = $37 @ Fry's Electronics

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
source: fidodido (cag)

Key: Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Los Angeles/Orange County (LA), San Jose/Silicon Valley (SJ), and Washington state (WA)

GBA

$14.99
GBA SP Starter Kit

$69.99
GBA SP Console

GameCube

$19.99 (DFW) / $22.99 (WA) / $24.99 (LA) / $22.99 (SJ)
Phantasy Star Online I & II

PS2

$22.99 (DFW, SJ and WA) / $24.99 (LA)
Gradius V

$36.99 (DFW) / $37.99 (WA, SJ) / $38.99 (LA)
NHL 2005
Shellshock: Nam '67

XBox

$36.99 (DFW) / $37.99 (WA, SJ) / $38.99 (LA)
NHL 2005

$34.99 (SJ)
Fable

PC

$12.99 (DFW, SJ) / $14.99 (LA)
The Conquerer's Collection
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2: Triple Pack
World Poker Championship

$22.99 (SJ)
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Unreal Tournament 2004

$22.99 (DFW, SJ, and WA) / $24.99 (LA, SJ)
Everquest: Omens of War

$22.99 (DFW) / $24.99 (LA, SJ and WA)
Age of Mythology: Gold Edition

$27.99 (DFW) / $29.99 (LA, SJ)
Madden 2005

$32.99 (SJ)

$34.99 (SJ)
The Sims 2

And the Star Wars Trilogy DVD = $36.99, available Tuesday ONLY

Damn, I'm sick of not having Fry's anymore! I need to move back to the Bay Area.

I know I could order most of it online (I did with burnout), but shipping takes away alot of the savings. And it's nice to actually have the instant gratification.

Ristamar

I want a Fry's, too, dammit.

Damn shipping costs. Not a bad deal, but nothing exciting either since amazon and DDD have it for only a few extra cents...

B'z-chan

Banned
Ristamar said:
I want a Fry's, too, dammit.

Damn shipping costs. Not a bad deal, but nothing exciting either since amazon and DDD have it for only a few extra cents...
get DDD to quote the price and they will pricematch, thats what i was feeling like doing. But having no frys sure does suck.

Can anyone explain Fry's business model? Offer 30% off discounts during week of launch for what now? Do they have a door charge or something?

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Son of Godzilla said:
Can anyone explain Fry's business model? Offer 30% off discounts during week of launch for what now? Do they have a door charge or something?
If you are a nerd, you can't go into a Fry's in search of a $35 Fable and not buy about a dozen other things while you're at it. That's why all the Fry's are located in nerd-centric areas.

Plus, they have virtually zero support. If you are a PC newbie trying to buy a system at Fry's, then prepare to die horribly.

Ristamar

B'z-chan said:
get DDD to quote the price and they will pricematch, thats what i was feeling like doing. But having no frys sure does suck.

I didn't know they pricematched. Thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom