• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steroyd

If I'm to understand the situation not only have we not got a GT5 re-date but the trophies have leaked.... oh good lord!

BeeDog

You guys care too much about how the Sony marketing will play out, and too little about when the fuck us common grunts will actually get to play this motherfucking game. :p

OK cracked the release date code

Main source of leaked information, 5825.

5825 / 5 [GT5] = 1165 11 and 65

11 = Nov. 6*5 = 30

Nov. 30th is the release date.

You're welcome

saladine1

gutterboy44 said:

11 = Nov. 6*5 = 30

Your welcome
You forgot to carry the 1.
Dec 1st confirmed..

Peterthumpa

gutterboy44 said:

11 = Nov. 6*5 = 30

Your welcome
beautiful_mind1.gif

BeeDog

gutterboy44 said:

11 = Nov. 6*5 = 30

Your welcome

See, Sony? See what happens when you don't give a fucking release date? Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

darkwing

gutterboy44 said:

11 = Nov. 6*5 = 30

You're welcome

GT5 makes everyone gaga

It would certainly be nice if major sites actually covered this so Sony might actually have to speak up. But of course there's nothing on IGN, GameSpot or 1up.

THE:MILKMAN

offshore said:
Well no-one can say I didn't volunteer ;-)

You'd be a brave man to take that job on. Imagine the shit you'd be getting right now...

I think something else more serious is up TBH. Nothing to do with updating the SDK to 3.50 or "complex systems".

I'm more worried about the game at this point.:( I hope i'm wrong.(soon™)

darkwing said:
GT5 makes everyone gaga

GT5 makes everyone gaga.. Lady GaGa, Lady GaGa wears controversial dresses, GT5 controversy, Lady Gaga will wear a dress made of pressed GT5 discs, but they won't be BD discs, they will be HD-DVD discs.

LOST.

wait no, SAD.

zoukka

SolidSnakex said:
It would certainly be nice if major sites actually covered this so Sony might actually have to speak up. But of course there's nothing on IGN, GameSpot or 1up.

Nobody dares to step on big toes?

SolidSnakex said:

Back to what i´ve said, Sony probably told them to shut up about the game. It´s pointless in a world of fan-based communities and stuff, but i´m sure they asked "politely" for those outlets to wait for their sign before publishing anything.

paskowitz

gutterboy44 said:
GT5 makes everyone gaga.. Lady GaGa, Lady GaGa wears controversial dresses, GT5 controversy, Lady Gaga will wear a dress made of pressed GT5 discs, but they won't be BD discs, they will be HD-DVD discs.

LOST.

wait no, SAD.

You have been watching too many Bing commercials.

LabouredSubterfuge said:

I hope that guy in the comment section is bullshitting about Sony telling retailers to cancel plans for pre-Christmas posters of GT5. If they're doing that then it's not making it this year. And this would end up being a huge botch job on their part as the game would be in circulation at least 2 months in advance of the game being in stores.

The fact that they continue to be so silent doesn't help much.

dwebo

SolidSnakex said:
I hope that guy in the comment section is bullshitting about Sony telling retailers to cancel plans for pre-Christmas posters of GT5. If they're doing that then it's not making it this year. And this would end up being a huge botch job on their part as the game would be in circulation at least 2 months in advance of the game being in stores.
Or because they need to print up pre-Black Friday posters! :D

Askia47

Sony will release it when its ready too. Whenever that is. Obviously the game is done, they are just waiting to put it out for whatever reason. We just have to wait. or let more leaks float online! :D

mr_nothin

Banned
SolidSnakex said:

Even SSX is losing it, he's believing people in the comments section!

Loudninja

SolidSnakex said:

Eh I am not sure why you will listing to anyone on the comment section.

Loudninja said:

Like I said, the fact that Sony won't say shit isn't helping. We're looking at a guy playing the game even though it doesn't even have a damn date.

Good grief, this is like a press conference thread.

I don't suppose there is any way a mod could edit the OP and add the relevant information? No one should have to read through the last ten pages...

Loudninja

SolidSnakex said:
Like I said, the fact that Sony won't say shit isn't helping. We're looking at a guy playing the game even though it doesn't even have a damn date.
That doesn't mean you should ever believe random comments,we alreayd had enough crap spreading around as it is.

Loudninja said:

Well, considering where we've gotten ALL of the most recent information regarding GT5 I would take some websites comments section over what Sony would say :lol

SolidSnakex said:

Sony won't say a word, were going to have to keep each other sane through this travesty.

Omiee

ssx is calm most of the time but even he sounds pissed.
but who can blame him, this has to be the first time a game leaks out before a release date was known.

cakefoo

devildog820 said:
Good grief, this is like a press conference thread.

I don't suppose there is any way a mod could edit the OP and add the relevant information? No one should have to read through the last ten pages...
Someone needs to just make a new thread already.

dwebo

cakefoo said:
Someone needs to just make a new thread already.
For a video that doesn't show much and a trophy list? :lol One more thread for the official release date announcement, then the OT imo.

Omiee

dwebo said:
For a video that doesn't show much and a trophy list? :lol One more thread for the official release date announcement, then the OT imo.

as soon as the release date is confirmed we should hav the OT i cant wait any more =P

commedieu

Banned
darkwing said:
well at least we know the game is done :lol

well... thats one thing. But thats not what I'm frustrated about..

Its always that NON-GT5 fans always manage to get their hands on the game, press demo's etc...the jackass is using the outside view....for christs sake.

Despera

Banned
So I'm thinking of buying a new wheel since GT5 is almost here.

The last one I bought was back when GT2 came out... I still have it, but it looks like it went to hell and back.

I'd say something for 150$ or less. Nothing fancy, something that does the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom