• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

btw the new ferrarri f10 is confirmed in the video, at least it seems to
so i guess you guys were wrong and the guy was right

Eccocid

Raelson said:
Garbage song, seriously.
Exactly..Cant they make some nice minimalist electronic music for the opening? Or more grand symphonic?(first part was more interesting than the second)

-viper-

Banned
Psychotext said:
Have to agree. The start of the video was nicely classy though. :D
Looks classy, but I ain't going to watch. I simply skipped through the video to hear the choice of music.

I will wait for the game to view the trailer in it's fully glory :p Shame that the music fucking sucks.

Empty

the opening piano bit was great, but for the second half i kept waiting for some energy in the music to match the clips and it never came.

Omiee

do we realy have to spoiler what car is shown in the intro..? i mean we already showed track list and cars etc, so no harm it right

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
SPOILERTON!

Ok leaving the thread, SONY SUXXs,GT5 ROCKS !!

UFRA

Omiee said:
do we realy have to spoiler what car is shown in the intro..? i mean we already showed track list and cars etc, so no harm it right

WTF dude? If people want to see the video, THEY CAN CLICK THE LINK. Why do you have to post those pics in the thread?

There's a lot of people who don't want to see the video or stills from it AT ALL.

Az

Don't spoil shit. Everyone has been demanding info on cars and tracks now you get it, so take it. If really needed don't spoil what actually happens in the intro.

Mush

Tideas said:
spoiler tagging cars? really?

If u don't wanna be spoil, get out of this thread
If people don't want to see the intro, they probably don't want to hear about it as well. :/

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
gundamkyoukai said:
Yeah i like that part , really show how much PD care about cars.
Oh yeah, most defintely this. It shows their passion, which is certain to rub off on the players. Great choice to start with.

The more amazing thing is that you sure as hell wouldn't be expecting that in a video game and Polyphony not only did it but also presented it in a glorious way making you know why they're the best at what they do!

Carl

So people were wanting to know track lists, trophy lists, and cars. Someone posts a pic of a car and people complain of "spoilers"

wat

UFRA

Tideas said:
spoiler tagging cars? really?

If u don't wanna be spoil, get out of this thread

There isn't any other thread for GT5 info, so it should be fair for both sides...

The link to the video was provided, so if you wanna see it, then go see it. You don't need to see pics of it in the thread as well.

tmaynard

I don't even like MCR, but that intro was fantastic. I thought the song worked really well.

I'm surprised by the amount of people that absolutely hate it.

Oh well, we're not buying the game to just watch the intro, eh?

Omiee

well i edited my posts, who ever quoted me should as well.
and i dont see the point in removing the freaking pictures in the first place.
if you dont want to be spoiled get out of the thread, everybody already posted pics of cars that are in the game and tracks etc.

Carl said:
So people were wanting to know track lists, trophy lists, and cars. Someone posts a pic of a car and people complain of "spoilers"

wat

yeah i dont get this too, i mean its a race game, sure i loved the intro and i respect u dont wanna spoil it but its not like its a story like MGS4 or what ever.
anyway i edited my posts about cars that are in the game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom