• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

kiryogi

Banned
The ocean geography of Granblue.

Bottom feeders :
-Small pool of characters
-May be using SRs, free ones more likely, rerolled for an SSR.

Fish
-Buys surprise tickets
-At least one full-SSR team likely after playing for a month or two
-Does not buy recovery items

Dolphin
-Gets surprise tickets and star gachas, frequently persuaded to buy skins
-Likely has at least one full page of SSRs.
-Also does not buy recovery items

Whale
-Regularly burns money on all previously mentioned things, will drop cash for 30+ rolls come legfest
-Doesn't buy recovery items, yet again
-Employs multiple popular gacha summons. -Has probably rolled at least 4 useful ssr summons

Moby Dick tier
-This is a game of pokemon: Gotta catch em' all
-Willing to roll seasonal gachas until they get the unit they want.
-MLB'd +99 weapons in pool, significant likelihood of using primal summons.

Yaari

Btw regarding Claris. Any point going for her if I have zero Fire team units? I do have the Cag girl. Maybe something else would be better suited as far as team building goes? I like Claris but I don't know where she'd fit in if I don't even have a team around her.

Yaari

Could start building around her, but yeah if you have zero fire, don't get her. Get some earth maybe for Cag.

I figured. I mean, I need to start somewhere but yeah..
She does look cute though. Hmm.

I have another earth unit, but she's also support. So that's 2 support Earth units. That doesn't really get me very far.

(Second unit being "Arulumaya"

Btw. Does "Support" mean, units give this bonus if I put them in the Sub slot? Or what does it do

kiryogi

Banned
I figured. I mean, I need to start somewhere but yeah..
She does look cute though. Hmm.

I have another earth unit, but she's also support. So that's 2 support Earth units. That doesn't really get me very far.
Get Gandalf or Eustace

Cag and aru? Damn all you need is an attacker and you're set.

Yaari

Those go well together? Well, that's something atleast. Lol.
Don't I need a tank or something though?

For light I have "Sophia", but I don't think she's very good so far.

Does anyone have that SSR tier image that was posted in Discord. I went through this thread but I can't find it.

kiryogi

Banned
Those go well together? Well, that's something atleast. Lol.
Don't I need a tank or something though?

For light I have "Sophia", but I don't think she's very good so far.

Does anyone have that SSR tier image that was posted in Discord. I went through this thread but I can't find it.

You can be the tank and go Holy Saber or yeah, get Sara.

Sophia is situational, Great to pair with Ferri.

Yaari

You can be the tank and go Holy Saber or yeah, get Sara.

Sophia is situational, Great to pair with Ferri.

Okay, got it. Gandalf and Eustace and the potential damage dealers then?

Edit: Checked em, don't like how they look. Lol. Oh well, will have to get over it I guess.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
CdLiIXqUkAAAeg7.jpg:orig

lol.

VJgJh9L.jpg

Rixa

I need help.

Iam not sure if the Wind is right direction to go anymore as first main colour. Bought ST but I havent used it yet. Star Legend did give me Vaserga.

My question is, should I go to Dark instead of Wind (and later prolly to Wind). Been playing with my dark team and its doing quite well actually. I like the skills of the team. My dark team has been made with SR's (granted substitutes are not dark units, but soon they will be). Aaccording to SR tier list, those are some top tier units.

So would it be bad choice to go Dark and what SSR I should pick with ST?
Here are some pics to show my situation:

garath

No English :(

Has the next event started yet? I wish I could read this stuff. I see the page with the second anniversary stuff but doesn't look like any missions or anything.

No English :(

Has the next event started yet? I wish I could read this stuff. I see the page with the second anniversary stuff but doesn't look like any missions or anything.

I'm also trying to figure out how the 2nd anni thing works. Is it running concurrent to the current 5 girls event? should I try to start rerolling now or wait for the legfest at the end of the month?

Rixa

Ok, so the top banner is for the surprise ticket, the third banner is for a skin? and the fourth is for whatevers in the current gacha, but whats the second banner for?

Star Legend, confirmed 1 SSR (you can get more, I didnt), 3k mobacoins. Thats how I got Vaseraga

Yaari

I bought the Surpise Ticket and took Petra with it. I bought the Cag skin and got Silva with that, and then I had 90 cent left on my CC that was about to expire, and it gave me Ferri.

Man, a part of me is waiting for english release. A part of me realized that Art is not enough for me to get over the whole weapon management stuff. It's just so unintuitive for me T_T

kiryogi

Banned
What really? I thought you can save the surprise 10 ticket as long as you want?
Isn't the expiration date only for the actual surprise pull?
Oh right. I just woke up. Although check if there is an expiration XD

Oh and Yari, grats on Feri. Use her with Sophia during assault time for some devastating results

Yaari

Oh right. I just woke up. Although check if there is an expiration XD

Oh and Yari, grats on Feri. Use her with Sophia during assault time for some devastating results

Thanks, I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Worst part is I didn't even know her name. Gah.

LUCKILY mostly I've just been farming the multi battles waiting for the language patch before they nerf it so I haven't ran across any of those yet :/

If someone applies those status effects to the boss she stops working. So all your Multi battle buddies are gonna screw you over.

Top Bottom