• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Yoda has been the biggest boon ever. If you don't know what to ticket, get Yoda. I've been able to MVP some magnas, get past a roadblock in story mode.... just get him haha.

Uthred

Tried this on a friends S7, runs really smoothly but has a weird contrast issue, the contrast is fine (i.e. the same as the desktop application) in the app switching menu but in the actual game is super harsh.

Ryoukai

Has anyone having desync issues with their Mobage account? Trying to purchase using google account through Bluestack, but whenever I play Gbf in Bluestack and connect through my account it tells me to start all over.

Shun

IT IS FUCKIN LIT LES GOOOOOOOO

CdPatZ8UIAAoyFE.jpg

kiryogi

Banned
Was thinking about Percival or Claris for fire..
Percival is hot but... Make sure you have superstar if you want fear to land. More so you need a fire harp to maximize superstar... The only SSR fire harp not GW Is Claris'(in other words get Claris)

chrono01

Claris, lady gray, or Narumeia.
Am I blind, or is Narumeia not in the Surprise Ticket section? I might be over-looking her, but I went through it two times to no avail. I was thinking of possibly making her my ST pick, since Vampy is apparently more of a support and I need an Attacker just starting out.

Honestly, I'd probably grab a different element, but I need to start on a dark-type team to get the full benefit of my Bahamut. :/

kiryogi

Banned
Am I blind, or is Narumeia not in the Surprise Ticket section? I might be over-looking her, but I went through it two times to no avail. I was thinking of possibly making her my ST pick, since Vampy is apparently more of a support and I need an Attacker just starting out.

Honestly, I'd probably grab a different element, but I need to start on a dark-type team to get the full benefit of my Bahamut. :/
If I recall when i STed her, she was on the 4th page.

Narumeia's play style is super fun. And buy can she deal damage once you she has enough stacks.

chrono01

If I recall when i STed her, she was on the 4th page.
Thanks, I'll look there.

Edit: Oh wow, I was looking at the weapon type and not the portrait. I found her, page five. >_<

Hmm, I'll probably purchase the ST over the next few days and grab her then. I'll focus on Vampy afterwards, and then maybe Lady Grey? I do plan to choose Catarina as my Start Dash ticket though, 'cause Celty.

raven777

Percival is hot but... Make sure you have superstar if you want fear to land. More so you need a fire harp to maximize superstar... The only SSR fire harp not GW Is Claris'(in other words get Claris)

I see... I might go for Claris, and get Percival later (hopefully) then...

Atm I have Lina and Carren as fire SR, and they seem to be pretty good SR according to the chart in the OP.

Was also just thinking of asking. I see that there was some kind of update to the client, but there hasn't been any kind of PR or news about an English release at all. It has me wondering how exactly they're handling the English rollout, presuming it's happening at all.

kiryogi

Banned
Was also just thinking of asking. I see that there was some kind of update to the client, but there hasn't been any kind of PR or news about an English release at all. It has me wondering how exactly they're handling the English rollout, presuming it's happening at all.

It's happening, considering the ingame changes plus the app store change. Just a matter of when. Maybe they don't want to give two ticket to new players en masse.

I see... I might go for Claris, and get Percival later (hopefully) then...

Atm I have Lina and Carren as fire SR, and they seem to be pretty good SR according to the chart in the OP.

claris is the core of fire team. No claris, no fire team(i dont have her lol).

Rixa

What are the elements of those girls (3 ingame? and 2 from CG app?) one can get via GBF coming event. Not going to try CG app at all.

As we figured we will have to play CG girls to get some of the girls!
Airi requires CG
Sachi is ingame xchange
Uzuki is CG
Mio is event clear
Rin is trust.
And yes they are 5s!

Are girls units or summons?

@Kohak Thanks!

Kohak

Neo Member
What are the elements of those girls (3 ingame? and 2 from CG app?) one can get via GBF coming event. Not going to try CG app at all.

Are girls units or summons?
Uzuki, Rin, Mio, Sachiko, and Airi are units. Ranko (Brynhildr) is a summon. I believe Uzuki is light, Rin is water, I don't recall what Mio was. It appears Airi and Uzuki are the ones where you need to play the CG app to get. The others are ingame events.

Gizuko

Hello everyone!

I have had an account for some time now, but didn't delve into the game. Today I realized that I might as well get some daily rewards but there seems to be a lot going on right now.

Where can I find some info about/translations of the current events? Also, what is that change banner with Cagliostro about? (It caught my eye because that girl is the SSR I settled for after rerolling).

Azusa

Hello everyone!

I have had an account for some time now, but didn't delve into the game. Today I realized that I might as well get some daily rewards but there seems to be a lot going on right now.

Where can I find some info about/translations of the current events? Also, what is that change banner with Cagliostro about? (It caught my eye because that girl is the SSR I settled for after rerolling).

http://grancypher.com/2016/03/11/2nd-anniversary-mar-10-game-updates/

Hello everyone!

Do you have all the Gifts they gave away then?

It would be insane if you had all the free 10-rolls and stuff, check your gift box o_O

If you want an invite to the guild just leave your ID, everyone is welcome!

Gizuko

Thank you! I only knew about basic guides and stuff so this is most welcome.

Do you have all the Gifts they gave away then?

It would be insane if you had all the free 10-rolls and stuff, check your gift box o_O

If you want an invite to the guild just leave your ID, everyone is welcome!

Ugh, it seems I didn't. I don't see any 10-roll voucher, assuming they look like either of these:

I did get today's 2nd anniversary ticket and 4000 crystals.

Edit: About my ID, I'll post it once I level up a bit/the english translation releases, don't want to end up playing too little and wasting guild slots (I assume they are limited).

Yaari

Pumped for the im@s stuff. The GW thing somewhat remains a difficult choice. That said, I did zero preparation so whatever weapon I will choose, I doubt I'm done before I get a second choice at a weapon.

I like the events they run in this game though. It really keeps it fun. Maybe even the 10mil at the end of March, who knows. Game is going pretty strong eh. Is it the most popular mobile game in Japan now or what.

linkent

Log in my account that i made last month and got 4000rainbow gem, what should i do with it?

Is there a guarantee SSR multi currently?

Rixa

Ugh, it seems I didn't. I don't see any 10-roll voucher, assuming they look like either of these:

Edit: About my ID, I'll post it once I level up a bit/the english translation releases, don't want to end up playing too little and wasting guild slots (I assume they are limited).
Dont worry, you didnt lose those since its real money thing.

We have room in guild so that is not the problem. To get people to guild seems to be problem ;)

Log in my account that i made last month and got 4000rainbow gem, what should i do with it?

Is there a guarantee SSR multi currently?

Guaranteed SSR is only by using real money, ie buy mobacoins (3k). You cant use crystals. Save those crystals for Legfest (when ever the next one comes), on Legfest ssr rate is doubled to 6%, but you can still get only shit (like I did).

linkent

Guaranteed SSR is only by using real money, ie buy mobacoins (3k). You cant use crystals. Save those crystals for Legfest (when ever the next one comes), on Legfest ssr rate is doubled to 6%, but you can still get only shit (like I did).

ahhh ic. will just save this account till the english patch.
too blind to play. hopefully i get something good then.

chrono01

ahhh ic. will just save this account till the english patch.
too blind to play. hopefully i get something good then.
I'm not playing either. I just log in for the bonus items and that's it. I'm waiting for the English release for I can fully understand/comprehend it all.

I will purchase a Surprise Ticket during the event and grab an SSR, though. As for the ten-pull from doing so, I'll save that for the next Legend Fest.

Rixa

Extreme event fire boss (lvl 50) took some tries with full dark team, but I managed to beat it. Havent tried Very Hard water boss.
Now to wonder shall I risk 30 ap in the future for extreme its sweet loot or go with VH.

Gizuko

Dont worry, you didnt lose those since its real money thing.

We have room in guild so that is not the problem. To get people to guild seems to be problem ;)

Oooooh that's a relief.

Although I won't be playing much for now, since I would rather wait for the english translation, I'll probably try to get that Imas character that automatically joins your party (I read I need to field them X times, in order to get these kind of characters?), so I'll see you all in-game.

ID: 9438920 - Name should be Gizuko, but I might change it to GizGAF or something down the line.

m33pm33p

Banned
Yoda has been the biggest boon ever. If you don't know what to ticket, get Yoda. I've been able to MVP some magnas, get past a roadblock in story mode.... just get him haha.

Yea..holy shit he is...I got him last night and it feels like he's always quad attacking...He then did some random move that did 333k damage last night...No idea wtf is going but Im happy with him..

m33pm33p

Banned
For the new Cinderella event...Do we have to have the girl in our MAIN (First 3 units) party, in order to build "trust"? Or can she be in the reserves?

garath

For the new Cinderella event...Do we have to have the girl in our MAIN (First 3 units) party, in order to build "trust"? Or can she be in the reserves?

She can be in the reserves. It's a long journey though. I've used about 100ap so far and she's only at 8%. :(

Rixa

She can be in the reserves. It's a long journey though. I've used about 100ap so far and she's only at 8%. :(
^^
Thanks for the reminder of that unit :p. Put it to sub and started doing Very Hards.
Very Hard (20 ap) fire boss gave 4%.
Very Hard (20 ap) water boss gave 4%.

Yea..holy shit he is...I got him last night and it feels like he's always quad attacking...He then did some random move that did 333k damage last night...No idea wtf is going but Im happy with him..

Ok, time to make you a Yoda master. When you ougi with him at 3 stacks of the buff he has, he'll do 99999999 (whatever, you know) damage. Each time you use him for an attack he'll lose a stack, and at 0 stacks he takes double damage and has more aggro. His 3rd ability which you get at 45 I believe refreshes his stacks to 3, otherwise every 4 turns it will rebuff. Basically you're a monster during attack time. He also does triple attacks at 3 stacks.

With the current event, all you have to do is take out the trash mobs, make sure he's at ougi, refresh his stacks, and depending on the difficulty you can one shot the end boss. EX black Pinya gets about 60-70% down np.

BJK

So I rolled last night, just in case they would give out any rewards that would make it less necessary to reroll. Got an SR character, and a piece of SR equipment without a character.

Couldn't get the incognito browser method (from the OP reroll guide) to work, but managed to get the Chrome app going. Will try uninstall/reinstall as my method of rerolling. It's slower....but it works.

Not going to play past the tutorial until English is supported.

garath

Damn. I can't beat the water boss. Can do the fire very hard but the water boss is just too much. Hits like a truck.

Oh well. Looks like with some grinding I can get an SSR weapon and the SSR summon at least.

m33pm33p

Banned
Ok, time to make you a Yoda master. When you ougi with him at 3 stacks of the buff he has, he'll do 99999999 (whatever, you know) damage. Each time you use him for an attack he'll lose a stack, and at 0 stacks he takes double damage and has more aggro. His 3rd ability which you get at 45 I believe refreshes his stacks to 3, otherwise every 4 turns it will rebuff. Basically you're a monster during attack time. He also does triple attacks at 3 stacks.

With the current event, all you have to do is take out the trash mobs, make sure he's at ougi, refresh his stacks, and depending on the difficulty you can one shot the end boss. EX black Pinya gets about 60-70% down np.

Ahhhh...amazing...

Is there anyone I could shoot for that would compliment him in my party?

Top Bottom