• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

garath

As much as I love to pull from the gatcha, I think I should probably not use my start dash. I don't have an immediate need for an SSR char. It's just tempting. But building a second team would take forever.

Azusa

As much as I love to pull from the gatcha, I think I should probably not use my start dash. I don't have an immediate need for an SSR char. It's just tempting. But building a second team would take forever.

Save it for later. Only buy start dash when you sure that you need that char in your team now.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

pull

pull

pull

pull

pull

pull!!!

Gizuko

Does the White Rabbit summon only drop during certain events as the Ultimate Guide says or can it drop whenever? The UG is the only place that states it's a limited event-only drop.

Ranmo

51 pulls and all i got was Hades and Satan. Ughh my shit luck continues on.

I'm there with you if that helps lol. I'm tempted to throw some more money but with my track record I think I'm probably not going to. I've had one good roll, and that was one of my free 10 pulls during last legfest. I haven't gotten anything since then.

Best way to use gacha SR weapons is to "Reduce" them for materials. I did heard this too late, the time I heard I had used most as skill up fodder...

huh, what materials do they become?

i haven't taken any out from the whole 7 days of get nothing but SRs legfes last month so they been sitting in my present box still, waiting for me to sit down and do math to level up skills

MSMrRound

Used a ten-ticket from last surprise ticket, 3000 crystals, brought two more 10-pulls, and went for a slight top up for that third roll.

So basically 5x 10 rolls in total.

Second 10 roll was totally rubbish, but other than that, managed to add to my team...

-Zeta (Fire)
-Sarunan (Light)
-Lady Grey (Dark)
-Rosetta (Wind)
, along with Nezha summon as well as Gilgamesh summon.

Not too bad, could be worse.

Azusa

Does the White Rabbit summon only drop during certain events as the Ultimate Guide says or can it drop whenever? The UG is the only place that states it's a limited event-only drop.

from other guide:

Extremely Rare Drop
- Chapter 42 Erun Only Quest
Note:
Drops from gold chest. It replaces the middle monster in first stage. Exit out of the quest for AP refund (provided you never cleared it yet) if it doesn't appear or gold chest didn't drop. The gold chest can be either the summon or a light djinn so you will only have 1 shot at it with AP refund.

dennism

what's the best way to level up the new SSRs? used to be story mode with the 1/2 AP, but im stuck at malice and there's no more 1/2 AP..

captainpat

Got this guy off a one pull. I think he's supposed to be real good.
0ce321eea333fa3f92963cb39412b84a.png

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'm unfortunately considering spending money on some pulls.

Is Play-Asia the best place to go for Mobage cards?

Ranmo

I'm unfortunately considering spending money on some pulls.

Is Play-Asia the best place to go for Mobage cards?

If you could I'd recommend getting the mobile app. You won't be up charged since its 1:1. Whereas playasia needs to make money off the transaction so they up charge you.

And if you don't have a CC, you can go to the store and buy a play store card or something.

garath

I threw 5 bucks at the game and I'll do some single 90 coin pulls each day of legfest for the fun of it. My amira pull was actually a single ticket so it can happen.

Can I use my hard-earned Magna SR as fodder now that I have a few Omega SSR?

Yup. I have 3 SR magna weapons that I have max uncap and around skill level 3-4. The rest I get are just fodder for skill ups.

Brazil

If you could I'd recommend getting the mobile app. You won't be up charged since its 1:1. Whereas playasia needs to make money off the transaction so they up charge you.

And if you don't have a CC, you can go to the store and buy a play store card or something.

You mean the Mobage app? Does it accept international credit cards, or only JPN ones?

Thanks, by the way :)

Yu Narukami

I threw 5 bucks at the game and I'll do some single 90 coin pulls each day of legfest for the fun of it. My amira pull was actually a single ticket so it can happen.

Yup. I have 3 SR magna weapons that I have max uncap and around skill level 3-4. The rest I get are just fodder for skill ups.

Sorry, I meant the summons.

Ranmo

You mean the Mobage app? Does it accept international credit cards, or only JPN ones?

Thanks, by the way :)

The android app. You can download it via QooApp. Which you can get from their website. It pulls directly from your google wallet. I use my local credit card from the states. I use it for both PSO2 and GBF.

Will get hit with a slight state tax depending on your area though. Which is nothing compared to the importing price.

Note that the currency on mobile is different from the mobage currency. All this means is that you need to roll on your mobile app. You won't lose your money if you switch back and forth between PC and mobile or anything.

Brazil

The android app. You can download it via QooApp. Which you can get from their website. It pulls directly from your google wallet. I use my local credit card from the states. I use it for both PSO2 and GBF.

Will get hit with a slight state tax depending on your area though. Which is nothing compared to the importing price.

Note that the currency on mobile is different from the mobage currency. All this means is that you need to roll on your mobile app. You won't lose your money if you switch back and forth between PC and mobile or anything.

Is there such an option for iOS-only users? :(

razterik

3 ten pulls and 5 single tickets gave me 5 SRs, two of them dupes, and not a single SSR. Feels bad. Probably would have bought the outfit set too if I had pulled monkey girl, so I guess this is saving me money. Going to grab my Start Dash in a few days and not spend again until another Special ticket.

Also pretty deep into second GW box and haven't pulled second Harp yet. Don't think I have much chance of finishing this event.

Is there such an option for iOS-only users? :(

The easiest way I found short of using a JP credit card was to buy digital JP iTunes cards on PlayAsia, redeem them on my JP iTunes account, and then make the purchase through the GBF iOS app. Once you get to the screen asking for Mobage coins, it will prompt you to buy them like any other iTunes purchase. The conversion isn't one-to-one, so you'll need a little extra and will end up with some Mobage coins left over.

Verelios

I'm going to do one more 10 pull tomorrow by using up all my leftover fates crystals. I'll be broke, but I refuse to believe I won't get one SSR in 36 pulls.

Vamphuntr

Did 6 ten pulls and got thrash damn you RNG. Only SSR I got was the Zephyrus summon lol. Got two cool looking R but they probably suck. One looks like Lex Luthor with a cat and the other one is some detective dude.

Bright side is that I got 60 AP pots form the bronze moons.

Brazil

The easiest way I found short of using a JP credit card was to buy digital JP iTunes cards on PlayAsia, redeem them on my JP iTunes account, and then make the purchase through the GBF iOS app. Once you get to the screen asking for Mobage coins, it will prompt you to buy them like any other iTunes purchase. The conversion isn't one-to-one, so you'll need a little extra and will end up with some Mobage coins left over.

Downloading bluestacks or another Android emulator

I'll look this up, then. In case it fails, iTunes cards it is.

Thanks guys!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So many people doing up to 50 pulls without an SSR shows how good of a deal it is when the devs give you the option of picking your SSR in addition to the 10 pulls.

garath

Lilele any good? Seems like a pretty decent support water unit. Will pair nicely with my Lancelot.

She was a yolo 300 crystal pull. Having some pretty good luck today.

Vamphuntr

Lilele any good? Seems like a pretty decent support water unit. Will pair nicely with my Lancelot.

She was a yolo 300 crystal pull. Having some pretty good luck today.

Yes I use her all the time with Lancelot and Yoda. Her heals also put up a shield that soak up damage.

arevin01

Did 30 draws and got these 2 guys. They seem to be high ranked, but I suppose I cant use them since Im wind team with Ryu and Elta?

J8fELP2.png

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Hello,

I'm new to the game and all of the re-rolling info I've seen has been centered around creating a guest account or something. So I rolled and only got s rate and want to refill but I never created an account, guest or otherwise to start playing. Would deleting and redownloading allow me to start over and re-roll?

Also maybe I missed this, but if I download from a JPN iTunes Store and re-login to my US account, will any purchases come out of my US account?

Gizuko

Eh, technically weapons come together with the characters, so people don't usually count them separately. To each their own though.

I think he/she posted them like so because they belong to the characters he/she posted before. That's Percival's fire sword, at least.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Maxed out on my character levels at 40. It seems like I need to break them in order to keep leveling them. Where do I get the mats?

Top Bottom