• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

garath

I just made up for it a bit and did like 50k but I'll try to do more moving forward. All my money has come from hoarding. I haven't done any big ticket purchases. Mostly some little stuff here and there - reducing summons, 4 star uncaps, etc.

Yaari

It's driving me crazy now. I've seen her like 6 times and no drop. Threw another skill point on the burner and cycle support summons till I see a mushroom girl. Best chance is the fully leveled one of course. Those are rare though. I do wonder if this AP is better spent just hunting for the items lol.

On the bright side, I'm working toward bishop at the same time so it's not a complete waste. Also gotten a full rank up.

Without a doubt its easier to just hunt the items. I assume you are hunting the shroom girl because the guide told you to do so for the GW char?

You only need to get these weapons once, and I found it fairly easy to obtain them. I'd start going for weapons instead of farming for a summon that allows you to farm even more.

Just use shroom girls in your friendlist, save the AP. It's not worth it.

I got all these 14 weapons in a single night. 4 hours. I've spend 2 weeks farming for a rabbit summon that never dropped.

I wish my guild would the green potion regeneration upgrade. I've donated 15k so far but I'm daily new to the game

It's the next thing i'm targeting to get. Green potions and then when GW is closer, item that lets you start battles with +20% charge. I'm just unsure whether to remove Exp bonus when the current effects end and then get green potion or wait another week.

Currently i've been prioritizing the Treasure boost as weapon pool is very important. It's at level 2 at the moment which gives a +15% boost to drop rates, but the next upgrade for that requires 300,000 rupies and that gives +20%.

dennism

I'm one druj short of MLBing it.. but i've gotten all rewards from honors and gold badge.. don't feel like grinding for tokens, but I'm just one short.. and I'm halfway through my 3rd drawbox.. i dont even know when i can make a light team.. should i keep grinding?

MicH

It's the next thing i'm targeting to get. Green potions and then when GW is closer, item that lets you start battles with +20% charge. I'm just unsure whether to remove Exp bonus when the current effects end and then get green potion or wait another week.

Currently i've been prioritizing the Treasure boost as weapon pool is very important. It's at level 2 at the moment which gives a +15% boost to drop rates, but the next upgrade for that requires 300,000 rupies and that gives +20%.
That's awesome, thanks for replying! I'm really enjoying the boosts so far. Glad to hear there's a plan to get them

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If you have a gold moon, you can use it to buy a 300,000 EXP book to get her from level 80 -> 90

Is it worth it? I'm about to do the final unlock for my Yuel, and I have a spare gold moon, but wasn't sure it's worth it. I can say that 300,000 XP is a crap load of farming. I already have most of my desired classes unlocked tho, so maybe it's worth it.

Is it worth it? I'm about to do the final unlock for my Yuel, and I have a spare gold moon, but wasn't sure it's worth it. I can say that 300,000 XP is a crap load of farming. I already have most of my desired classes unlocked tho, so maybe it's worth it.

That depends. Gold moons are quite valuable if you have enough. You could use them to get the item that allows you to raise the lvl cap for SSR weapons which costs 20 Gold moons.

That's awesome, thanks for replying! I'm really enjoying the boosts so far. Glad to hear there's a plan to get them
No problem! :)

If possible, you should get on the Discord chat.

draw4wild

I don't think it's worth it, you will eventually get the xp. I got Amira from 80-88 in a week so it's not as long as it seems (at least 80-90). Remember that the 2500JP can be used to buy EMP too

Felessan

Just put her at last support slot of every party so she can leech exp.
And the real pain starts at 90. My Cagli exp to level suddenly jumped from around 15-20k per level to 100k exp to level up from 89 to 90. Road to level 100 will be really harsh.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Just put her at last support slot of every party so she can leech exp.
And the real pain starts at 90. My Cagli exp to level suddenly jumped from around 15-20k per level to 100k exp to level up from 89 to 90. Road to level 100 will be really harsh.

Yeah I read it takes over a month to get them from 90 to 100. Pretty crazy.

I don't think it's worth it, you will eventually get the xp. I got Amira from 80-88 in a week so it's not as long as it seems (at least 80-90). Remember that the 2500JP can be used to buy EMP too

That's what I figured, but my impatience is legendary. ;)

Velinos

Boots & Blades was finally nice to me over the weekend. I got my first Druj from a red chest on Saturday and right after I got a second from a token draw. Got another from a token draw yesterday, so just need one more to three star. Also need just one more Tyrant Spear to three star that.

One question, I have a few extra Tyrant Bows (already got a three star one). Are they only good for fodder for upgrading?

I'm one druj short of MLBing it.. but i've gotten all rewards from honors and gold badge.. don't feel like grinding for tokens, but I'm just one short.. and I'm halfway through my 3rd drawbox.. i dont even know when i can make a light team.. should i keep grinding?

i'm in the same boat
one away from mlb druj and i really think i won't get enough tokens to draw it considering how long it took me to get through the 2nd drawback and i don't expect to get one as a drop at this rate (i'm basically going to get the 200 raid battles trophy now)

druj is easily replaced by other summons though:
colow, farmable when it rotates back
if you draw apollo or lucifer, druj becomes a stat stick then

so i'm guessing at this point, i'll just keep going through the event and if i don't draw my last copy, oh well, i'll have an useless summon

Chaos17

Farming was nice today, I was able to uncap Lancelot and Katalina.
My favorite part of that game is when I see new art ˚✧₊⁎( ˘ω˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚

CiBnzrFWwAAEapw.jpg
CiBn0onWwAAIjyR.jpg

klez

Yeah I read it takes over a month to get them from 90 to 100. Pretty crazy.

That's what I figured, but my impatience is legendary. ;)

It might be worth it to get to 95 for the skill+, but a book is only one lvl before 95 (I bought one for my Yuel with the moon), after that it's 2+ book for every lvl. I'm just feeding my archangel's weapon to try and speed things up a bit after I realize how many books I need and how many gold moons I'm going to waste.

muu

Don't think any of the buffs @ 100 are enough to warrant boosting. If you're truly desparate for EXP you can blow up slimes in coop, as you can simultaneously farm moneys

Falk

that puzzling face
I've 2 Tyrant fork and just maxed one but I can't uncap it despite having its copy ?

Make sure it's not in any weapon pool. You can actually go to its details/info page and find an "unequip from all parties" function.

Boots & Blades was finally nice to me over the weekend. I got my first Druj from a red chest on Saturday and right after I got a second from a token draw. Got another from a token draw yesterday, so just need one more to three star. Also need just one more Tyrant Spear to three star that.

One question, I have a few extra Tyrant Bows (already got a three star one). Are they only good for fodder for upgrading?

I put it as another weapon, since I have some other SR weapons that are way weaker than it. Though its not as strong as my maxed one but thats because my maxed one has a +4 bonus.

Oh hey, if I get lucky I can solo extreme Druj. That's nice.

So I can get max honor for the event if I just do it 10 times. That's also nice.

garath

Is there a different guild wars character guide besides the ultimate guide? I could have sworn I read on that had more detail on farming locations for things than the ultimate guide does.

If not, no biggie. Ever since I gave up on the mushroom girl I've found 4 weapons. Progress!

chrono01

I'm at the same point you are. I'm going to burn through a few potions today and see if I can manage that fourth copy. I'd really like to fully MLB him, but given my luck...

demidar

There's 100 items left in my second drawbox, so I am clearly not going to MLB with this terrible luck.

I did get the SSR Harp from a drop though. I know it's weak because it's an event weapon, but I don't have any other harps.

Velinos

I put it as another weapon, since I have some other SR weapons that are way weaker than it. Though its not as strong as my maxed one but thats because my maxed one has a +4 bonus.

I'm in the same boat with it being better than other weapons in my inventory. We'll see how things pan out when I start focusing on a single element. Thanks.

Is farming Druj only and not the other guy the most efficient way to gain Honor pts?

i believe druj has a higher base but the amount of honor points you get heavily depend on how much you end up doing in the battle

so you can get a high amount of points after a druj battle if you like mvp it

i think my highest total was like 50k lol

garath

Lol. Oh my. I used 1400ap yesterday. My hunt for the mushroom girl was unfounded. On the bright side, since I've given up and focused on the weapons, I'm down to needing 4 more plus the anima.

Without a mushroom girl it's a little tedious though.

1) enter quest, see if have a mushroom girl support summon - preferably orange text. If not go to 1a.
1a) run quest I haven't done before and abandon to reset support summon list. Go back to 1.
2) run quest, hope for rare mob, if not sigh and go back to 1.
3) if rare summon, drop treasure skill on it and kill. Hope for silver chest. If not go back to 1.
4) if silver chest, hope for weapon. If not, go back to 1.
5) if weapon, double check it is right one and move on to next on the list

MicH

Just got my second Druj after pretty much completely emptying the second drawbox. I hope I can get lucky with the third for once. Pretty sure I can reach the honor required for the fourth Druj

garath

What drops the mithra anima? Chapter 28-4 is the actual Mithra boss but I had a orange text rabbit summon, item drop staff and 6 charges of bounty on him with no anima. Does it have to come from the showdown?

kiryogi

Banned
What drops the mithra anima? Chapter 28-4 is the actual Mithra boss but I had a orange text rabbit summon, item drop staff and 6 charges of bounty on him with no anima. Does it have to come from the showdown?

Yes, it's from the showdown mainly.

Top Bottom