• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

cress2000

star legend draw

d7a4e9dbafa369c65b0745038ea6b0db.png

hmm

garath

It just happened today after the finals for GAFCypher started. I haven't switched guilds or anything since I started, so I'm not sure what it was. I wish I could remember exactly what it said, before I closed the dialogue box. :(

Did you get public help? Any points people outside of the guild got on your raid isn't added to guild total. Don't know if there's a message about it though. I've never seen that :(

chrono01

Did you get public help? Any points people outside of the guild got on your raid isn't added to guild total. Don't know if there's a message about it though. I've never seen that :(
I sent a request to everyone, yeah. I knew that only points that you and your guild receive are based on damage you personally inflict, but it's the first time I saw that message so I was a little confused. Thanks.

If I see it again, I'll be sure to grab a screencap of it.

I defeated a raid boss (that I summoned), and got a notice about the honor points not being added to the guild total or whatever. I can't remember exactly what it said, but I'd like to know how to avoid that in the future, especially if it costs me a large amount of AP + meat.
I got that message when it was close to the time between ghe rounds.

MicH

Is it really worth using 5k pts for one staff? Don't wanna depend on RNG?
Yeah, you're gonna want a lot of them for a fire team since they're the only Colossus SSR weapon with ATK up

I truly underestimated how much fodder it takes to skill up weapons. Stopped at SL9 even though I still have more fodder

Rixa

Iam definetly getting Wind as my 2nd Element. I wanted to try if I can MVP Tiamat using 100% Atk Bahamut friend.
MC died but it went better than I expected. I dont have Wind weapon pool but I have ways to get it.

chrono01

Nine-Realm Harp - 0/1
Harpronus - 0/2
Facon - 1/2
Fury Stone - 0/1
Fury Pebble - 0/3
Archangel Weapons - 1/10
Angel Weapons - 9/180
Rare Weapons - 5/150
Normal Weapons - 10/200

Archangel Queen - 0/5
Angel Queen - 3/70
Rare Summons - 7/100
Normal Summons - 14/200
Full Elixir - 0/5
Half Elixir - 1/10
Soul Balm - 0/5
Soul Berry - 0/15
Champion Merit - 0/1
Betting Card - 0/1
Treasure - 5/100

Support Potion - 2/30
Clarity Herb - 2/30
Revival Potion - 0/6

5 CP - 2/30
100 Rupies - 11/200

Really, game? Really?

Edit: Updated, pulled some more. This is insane.

Edit: Finally got it. Total tally...

I hope my next ones comes sooner. I only need one more to fully LB, I'd hate to waste ANOTHER GW event going after that final harp.

Chaos17

I felt bored today, decided to gave my all into an extreme raid. I ended up kinda duoting the boss with the first guy. I burned 3 elexirs, I got vice mvp (first time, lol) and the game rewarded my effort nicely o((*^▽^*))o

CjX37UcUUAUnHZG.jpg

I've no regret, lol

Gizuko

Are they removing rarity renown emblems? As in, I won't get extra renown if I field rares in raids?

And Korwa got buffed? That same Korwa that allowed players to solo HLs and was nerfed as a result? Was the nerf that bad?

Rixa

Are they removing rarity renown emblems? As in, I won't get extra renown if I field rares in raids?

And Korwa got buffed? That same Korwa that allowed players to solo HLs and was nerfed as a result? Was the nerf that bad?

HL stuff removes r & sr points.

Grzi

If I'm building a Water team, should I wait for LegFest or do a 10 pull on today's banner? Will the draw rates for SSR characters be the same as they are for Water stuff now or higher? I don't feel like waiting lol.

If the enemy of a multi-battle is defeated within three minutes of your joining it, and you had not reached the minimum required amount of contribution points (honours), you will still receive Pendants (Silver/Gold Points).

Yay, though it doesn't completely fix the issue of joining a Magna only to have it die.

h0tp0ck3t

If the enemy of a multi-battle is defeated within three minutes of your joining it, and you had not reached the minimum required amount of contribution points (honours), you will still receive Pendants (Silver/Gold Points).

Of course they wait till AFTER magna fest to put this in :/

Grzi

So I got my GW weapon (sword, I like that character the most) and I'm not sure what the next steps are. I know I have to get three more, I can do that during the next (few) Guild Wars right? I need to awaken the weapon and upgrade the shop, I know that, but tgen I need to change the element? Do I have to use the element of the character I want (Wind) or can I make the sword into another element but still be able to get the character? Also at what point do I actually recruit the character? Right after the element change? The Ultimate Guide is not very clear on this

I know this will take months but I still want to know what I'm doing now. Thanks!

froliq

So I got my GW weapon (sword, I like that character the most) and I'm not sure what the next steps are. I know I have to get three more, I can do that during the next (few) Guild Wars right? I need to awaken the weapon and upgrade the shop, I know that, but tgen I need to change the element? Do I have to use the element of the character I want (Wind) or can I make the sword into another element but still be able to get the character? Also at what point do I actually recruit the character? Right after the element change? The Ultimate Guide is not very clear on this

I know this will take months but I still want to know what I'm doing now. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...-6CkqA5lTXVFrwnlnomoa-Db0/edit#gid=1122415837

Simplified guide explains the steps. You can pick whatever element you want.

Gizuko

So I got my GW weapon (sword, I like that character the most) and I'm not sure what the next steps are. I know I have to get three more, I can do that during the next (few) Guild Wars right?

Why not get them now? Just reset the draw box. If you don't have enough AP potions it's not realistic (think of usingg 10-15 potions at the very least for each copy), but if you do have enough and can beat the eye, better get some farming done.

I wish. It's rather pointless make-work.

It's a pain to have a R-only team, but it speeds renown farming so much I don't mind (IMO).

Grzi

Why not get them now? Just reset the draw box. If you don't have enough AP potions it's not realistic (think of usingg 10-15 potions at the very least for each copy), but if you do have enough and can beat the eye, better get some farming done.

Yeah, I did reset the draw box but after nearly emptying out this one I'm kind of burned out. I can beat the eye plus get anywhere between 100k and 400k honors on the Extreme + boss so I can get a bunch of extra tokens but it took so many draws to get this sword, holy shit...

I'll skip it for today and maybe play some more tomorrow, I might get lucky lol.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I caved, because I am weak, and did the star pull thingy. Got a Eustace, which is perfect since I needed another non-dark/light attacker for my grande team.

Top Bottom