• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Gizuko

Wow, grats for double SSR. On my GBF days, I havent pulled double SSR at all :/. So you did really good.

On my personal grindfest. Did this in 3 days, from 0 to mlb. Shitton of pots used (over 60) and time. Got one Summon as drop (3rd run) and one ssr bow. I did Very Hard difficulty. Now to get fodder to feed it to max level in about one year or so.

I grind few times more Diablo to get materials to buy 2nd bow. Then its GW time.

Congrats to you too ^^. Is the drop rate low for those on VH? I'm starting to get why the game is called grindblue fantasy.

Where would I find this green thing? And also a blue book needed for Rin?

tr2U09s.jpg

Gizuko

Unless you have enough SSR to fill a team, I'd say SR are useful and should be LBn. Specially the Idols and Story Katarina. Check the SR tier list (linked to in the op) before LBing them, but units get new abilities as they level, and upgrade older ones, so it's not only about stats.

Edit: you can get green orbs from the daily (was it on Monday?) and halo dungeons. You could also try to upgrade lesser orbs (ones without particles) in the shop. I think Sunday opened the normal and hard versions of every dungeon too, but that isn't as efficient.

Unless you have enough SSR to fill a team, I'd say SR are useful and should be LBn. Specially the Idols and Story Katarina. Check the SR tier list (linked to in the op) before LBing them, but units get new abilities as they level, and upgrade older ones, so it's not only about stats.

Edit: you can get green orbs from the daily (was it on Monday?) and halo dungeons. You could also try to upgrade lesser orbs (ones without particles) in the shop. I think Sunday opened the normal and hard versions of every dungeon too, but that isn't as efficient.

for the lesser wind orb, it seems i need some of those blue crystal mats. it also looks i need those for the blue book......and i cant seem to find those mats anywhere in the store and i also dont have any in stock. any idea where to get them?

Rixa

Congrats to you too ^^. Is the drop rate low for those on VH? I'm starting to get why the game is called grindblue fantasy.

Yeah it is low, I think I used over 70 ½ pots (not sure the exact amount in 3 days). Got 2 Bows as drops and 2 from event shop. This is yesterdays ap consumption, most of it went to Diablo VH farming.
And not going to waste materials for that extra star when ever I hit 101 level.

Should I even limit break my SR or R characters? I'm still in the beginning.
There are some SR's that are really good. Check the SR Tier list.
My Dark party is using 3 SR's:
Varasega / Lucius (sr) / Vampy / Will (sr) / Vila (sr)

Gizuko

for the lesser wind orb, it seems i need some of those blue crystal mats. it also looks i need those for the blue book......and i cant seem to find those mats anywhere in the store and i also dont have any in stock. any idea where to get them?

The first page on my shop looks like this:

Which are the upgrades I mentioned (I have the crystal exchange in the last few pages), does your first page show the crystals right away? I'm not sure where they come from, I think they might have something to do with the gacha and those blue orbs you get by pulling.

oh, those blue stones

they are part of the new gatcha system where you get a another type of blue stone for every pull you do, normally if you somehow get 300 of them in one gatcha period, you can trade for a SSR (lol)

any leftovers stones get transformed into those blue stones you are asking about at the end of the period

so uh generally, you need to run the extra quests/angel dungeons to get those orbs instead

Gizuko

Yeah it is low, I think I used over 70 ½ pots (not sure the exact amount in 3 days). Got 2 Bows as drops and 2 from event shop. This is yesterdays ap consumption, most of it went to Diablo VH farming.

And not going to waste materials for that extra star when ever I hit 101 level.

There are some SR's that are really good. Check the SR Tier list.
My Dark party is using 3 SR's:

Varasega / Lucius (sr) / Vampy / Will (sr) / Vila (sr)

That extra star seems a bit much, really.
Also, that ap consumption... Such a grind. Well, the sense of achievement should be there, right? :p

I wasn't going to grind Ifrit, since I don't even have a fire team, but got him to drop on VH while I was trying out Yoda's ougi, so... statstick at least.

Yeah it shows them right away.

So I need one minor wind orb

And I go to the section of minor orbs

And click on the little blue thing I need

And no idea where to get these

Sorry, I misunderstood you.
For those your best bet is angel dungeon right now. You might get them randomly here and there, but I think angel dungeons usually drop a lot.

To check when the next one opens, go to the quests section from "my page", tap on the gray rectangle (extra, was it?) and at the bottom should be an icon with a sword and an axe. Next to it, a timer indicates how many hours until it opens.

You can also look them up on twitter for the full schedule: https://twitter.com/granbluefantasy If you know which group you are in (tap "menu", first "profile" button, starting from the left, and right next to your ID).

Edit: Forgot to mention, angel dungeon opens for an hour only.

When you get those, dont use them to orbs or other low tier things. Cause getting those low level items is really easy.

Sorry, I misunderstood you.
For those your best bet is angel dungeon right now. You might get them randomly here and there, but I think angel dungeons usually drop a lot.

To check when the next one opens, go to the quests section from "my page", tap on the gray rectangle (extra, was it?) and at the bottom should be an icon with a sword and an axe. Next to it, a timer indicates how many hours until it opens.

You can also look them up on twitter for the full schedule: https://twitter.com/granbluefantasy If you know which group you are in (tap "menu", first "profile" button, starting from the left, and right next to your ID).

Edit: Forgot to mention, angel dungeon opens for an hour only.
Ahh thanks guys.

I really haven't been paying attention to daily dungeons and doing them which I see drop both the blue book and wind orb I need, so I dunno how I got 9/10 on the wind crystals already lol. Just looking to level up Rosetta and Rin at the moment, so thanks for the info, I'll definitely look more into what has a chance of dropping on what days.

Ranmo

OMG YES! FINALLY!
zDUQHBE.jpg

I don't care if she ends up being optimal or not. She just looks cool. Time to play the game, boys.

draw4wild

Screen_shot_2016_03_25_at_12_10_19_AM.png
[/url]
upload pics[/IMG]

Finally pulled a good reroll. Yoda actually came out of an amber gem. It seems he's the Archangel Lucifer of this game so I like the fact I won't hit any early walls in this game just like AA lucifer got me past the walls in PaD. This really opens me up for start dash now, any opinions for a water compliment to go with Yoda and Katarina?

I've been reading on reddit that people are losing their reroll accounts, Is there anything I need to do to make sure my account isn't deleted since this was my +119 salted email.

Gizuko

OMG YES! FINALLY!
zDUQHBE.jpg

I don't care if she ends up being optimal or not. She just looks cool. Time to play the game, boys.

White-haired girls are justice, congrats!

soRo7u7.jpg

Could anyone tell me where I can find this thing? I need this for both my level capped SSR characters,

You just missed the daily dungeon! It was up yesterday. Alternatively, you can farm the halo dungeon and downgrade the highest tier elemental orbs or upgrade lesser crystals if they drop (discussed a while back). Normal and hard versions of the crystal daily will open on Sunday/Monday, but you might want to avoid normal (keep in mind you get you AP back if you fail a mission you haven't finished yet).

White-haired girls are justice, congrats!

You just missed the daily dungeon! It was up yesterday. Alternatively, you can farm the halo dungeon and downgrade the highest tier elemental orbs or upgrade lesser crystals if they drop (discussed a while back). Normal and hard versions of the crystal daily will open on Sunday/Monday, but you might want to avoid normal (keep in mind you get you AP back if you fail a mission you haven't finished yet).

Thursday's extra quest

Damn, talk about bad timing. I don't think I have access to the Halo dungeon yet either, I'm only on Chapter 9 of the campaign.

Gizuko

Damn, talk about bad timing. I don't think I have access to the Halo dungeon yet either, I'm only on Chapter 9 of the campaign.

I previously called them Angel dungeons (seems the name is actually angel halo dungeons, but I usually say either, my bad), I don't think I had to clear any chapter before accessing them. They only open every now and then, though (I explained a few posts back how to check their schedule and access them).

I previously called them Angel dungeons (seems the name is actually angel halo dungeons, but I usually say either, my bad), I don't think I had to clear any chapter before accessing them. They only open every now and then, though (I explained a few posts back how to check their schedule and access them).

they are definitely not story dependent on unlocking them unless it's something super silly early

chrono01

Quick question! Why do some weapons/summons have a crystal instead of an element attribute? Are they used primarily for XP/fusing?

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for them then. Thanks!

Top Bottom