• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

chrono01

Means pulls are affected by the legend gacha rate up. So it get the 6% SSR rate increase
Exactly.

Ain't it beautiful?

Edit: I just had a thought. Don't they have a system in-game where if you pull a certain amount during a period you get a free SSR of your choosing? I'm guessing it doesn't apply to free rolls, but if it did...

kiryogi

Banned
GBFGAF:

So how hard did people who wait for English get cucked?

- well. . . . i dont think i can count the amount of times at this point
they missed out on 900k. they missed out the scandal refund. they missed out on the imas event. theyre gonna miss out on 10m celebration

Exactly.

Ain't it beautiful?

Edit: I just had a thought. Don't they have a system in-game where if you pull a certain amount during a period you get a free SSR of your choosing? I'm guessing it doesn't apply to free rolls, but if it did...

We were discussing that in Discord actually, we'll find out tonight if it does. That means itd only be 250 rolls to get the SSR of your choosing (that's advertised)

Exactly.

Ain't it beautiful?

you need to pull 300 times so you have to amass a whole lot of crystals to even get there, if crystal/free rolls count in the first place

its also a little silly, it's not just a free SSR, you could choose a SR, but it costs the same number of pulls

chrono01

you need to pull 300 times so you have to amass a whole lot of crystals to even get there, if crystal/free rolls count in the first place

its also a little silly, it's not just a free SSR, you could choose a SR, but it costs the same number of pulls
Wait, 300 times? Wow, haha. That's...pretty crazy. Never mind then. >_<

GBFGAF:

We were discussing that in Discord actually, we'll find out tonight if it does. That means itd only be 250 rolls to get the SSR of your choosing (that's advertised)
It'll be interesting to see, that's for sure.

Even if it does, I doubt I'll reach the 300 needed for an SSR anyway, but I'm still curious to see if it's applicable towards the deal or not. Either wait, I'm seriously overwhelmed at the "free ten-pull per day" announcement. I can see one pull, but ten (with a guaranteed SR, in addition to it being during a Legend Fest)? It's too much!

chrono01

The sad thing is, in my recent whalings I may or may not have pulled that amount or more before this system was implemented. . . .
image.php

I respect your dedication, if that accounts for something. I know, it doesn't replace the SSR you lost, but I hope you feel like you gained a little something.

Rixa

If it makes you feel any better, I only got 1 GW weapon last GW, and this time managed all 4. Admittedly it's been 2 months vs. the 1 month interval it's apparently supposed to be though.

Haha, it does indeed! It gives me hope for next time. Congrats to you, BTW.

Dont chrono. I have only one GW weapon and it seems I wont get another one. Cause this new event starts. I will continue in next GW for my hunt of more copies to weapon.

Magnafest means, that Iam farming hell out of Celestes to get more (you wish!) those sweet Dark weapons. Here is my weapon pool, 2 days ago bought Celeste Claw with Valors and yesterday got Celeste axe as drop.
Also got Celeste harp, but as its HP weapon, its not in my pool (well good for Superstar).

chrono01

Fine, I'll set my expectations low then, Rixa. At least then I (hopefully?) won't be disappointed, haha.

Oh, Katarina/waifu get! Finally.

chrono01

Ahem somehow my text is missing one letter, it should be "Dont worry Chrono"...
Grats for da waifu ;)
Now that's better. I thought you were trying to discourage me or something, haha. I was ready to fall into despair, but now I think I'll hold onto hope. I can do it!

And thanks, she was the unit I was aiming for during re-rolling so I'm pretty happy.

Edit: Wait. If the free ten-pull gatcha resets every day at 5AM (JST), and begins at 7PM (JST) on the 29th (today), I wonder if that means we get an extra pull if we do it within the first 10 hours. If so, we could essentially do our pull in a little over 2 hours and then again later in the day (after ten hours and it resets in the morning in Japan) and get another one out of it. It might be worth a try, if you don't mind staying up/alarming your clock to wake up and pull.

chrono01

chrono01

I'm on android and I'd prefer to play it on mobile because it's the type of game I'd like to just open every now and then wherever I'm at.
You can still do that through the Chrome browser on your phone. The actual app tends to lag a bit, but it's still entirely playable. For Android, you might be able to download the APK and install it that way. Sorry, I don't have tips on how to do that, being an iOS guy. I'm sure there's information online to do it, shouldn't be too hard!

Also, it turns out, my SSR summon was Nataku. He any good? The SR character was Ejeri.

Gizuko

Got Magisa, my characters are now all over the place.

Still, the character design is so good it makes getting SR a pleasure (I didn't expect to pull a maid lol).

Cheer up Rixa, you still have a lot of pulls to make this time around!

Edit: wtf that guy. I can't even.

Alfebit

Banned
You can still do that through the Chrome browser on your phone. The actual app tends to lag a bit, but it's still entirely playable. For Android, you might be able to download the APK and install it that way. Sorry, I don't have tips on how to do that, being an iOS guy. I'm sure there's information online to do it, shouldn't be too hard!

Also, it turns out, my SSR summon was Nataku. He any good? The SR character was Ejeri.

Ah well. Thanks for the info. If I can't find a way to download this I'l probably just give up.

The time to use my crystals has arrived, I already got a SSR from my Starter Dash ticket.

n5rV4TF.png

Fire too, not sure if Magisa is any good but I already had Percival and Clarice so I can actually field a full Fire team now.

edit:

Okay fine, even more Fire options with Yuel. Got this from the 3000 crystal pull. Only the free 10-pull didn't give me SSR.

aVSwNTy.jpg

Gizuko

Ah well. Thanks for the info. If I can't find a way to download this I'l probably just give up.

Create a Google Japanese account through a VPN (to get a Japanese IP). Then close the app store if you had it running and without closing your VPN access you new jp account. Download GBF (Google steparu granblue fantasy and just click on the app store link)

There are more elaborate tutorials on how to create a jp Google account, and I recommend you look those up, but the process really is as simple as I stated above.

As for working VPNs, Tunnel Bear (free with data cap) works fine. I also encourage you to use the superior chrome version (just go to http://gbf.game.mbga.jp). Only reason I downloaded the app was because I wanted to use PayPal to buy coins - now I'm back to chrome.

linkent

so my 10pulls got me the first SSR Carmelina, how is she?
easy to start with?
gonna try the playing the quest even tho i dunno what i am doing lol

chrono01

I just did a few single pulls with the crystals I own and got SSR Metera. Not sure if she's any good though. But hey, can't complain about an SSR! That makes Nataku (summon) and Metera (character) as my two SSR so far.

garath

Not seeing the free 10 pull? Is it through a mail or banner? The normal gatcha buttons don't seem to indicate anything about free?

Edit: never mind found it. Wasnt looking at the coin button.

Horrible pull. All R except a single earth SR carbuncle. Rixa, my luck is similar to yours.

I guess since its legfest its time to blow all 11000 crystals?

chrono01

Well, I did my two ten-pull (from the Start Dash/Surprise Ticket). Including the free ten-pull, I walked away with:

SSR Summons:

- Nataku (Wind)
- Mudusa (Earth)

SSR Characters:

- Metera (Wind)
- Vaseraga (Dark)

I'm not sure the tier of these pulls (too tired to research it now), but I'll do research after sleep.

Best of luck to everyone else, and my condolences to those having bad luck. :(

garath

Did a 3000 crystal pull. Better. Two SR characters and an SSR dark summon.

y9MpJy7.jpg

I need to look them all up. Especially that summon.

Rixa

SSR Characters:

- Vaseraga (Dark)

I'm not sure the tier of these pulls (too tired to research it now), but I'll do research after sleep.
Really good SSR for Dark, does nice damage with skills when enemy is in OverDrive mode. Iam using it and its max level 80.

desverger

Did a 10 pull on all of my accounts, this one stood out:

XHMVz8V.png

Now that one has Heruesu, Yoda, Amira, Siegfried and Sarunan SSR units. No good summon though, which kinda sucks, but at least there's plenty of good units.

Things might still change though, seeing as we get free pulls from the legend gacha.

Stider

Well did the free pull, a gem pull and a moba pull, ended up with SSR Riruru and Narumeia, an a SSR light summon and 3 SR characters.

Rixa

Did a 10 pull on all of my accounts, this one stood out:

XHMVz8V.png

Now that one has Heruesu, Yoda, Amira, Siegfried and Sarunan SSR units. No good summon though, which kinda sucks, but at least there's plenty of good units.

Things might still change though, seeing as we get free pulls from the legend gacha.

Honestly. Summon does not matter so much. You can grind good summons from 0 to mlb in 3 days, like I did. (obviously it needs time and ap pots and ok party to do it). And if you cant do it in 3 days, same summon is in rotation and ill be back in about 16 days time.

Well, this is my Fire party for now, I'm not sure if I should be putting Magisa or Yuel in the main group. Karin seems to be a pretty high tier Fire SR as well, so that's a nice bonus.

CkP0PXO.jpg

5nAx8hc.jpg

Top Bottom