• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Verelios

It's so hard getting the last two token items in the event. 3 have dropped for me and it's agonizing.

Don't tell me they only drop frequently on VHard.

Noi

Total Chips Won, more like "How many chips you'd have if you didn't blow it all on Bingo."
d56uSOG.gif

Verelios

Ayyyyy, this VH Sagat event is trying to make me cry. 10 runs, all of them barely won, all the gold chests dropped experience enhancers. Why you do that Sagat?

Damn, this is killing me.

Vamphuntr

I'm joining Omega raids when I can because I really need good summons. Got 2 SSR weapons so far but not summons T.T it's soul crushing haha. Got the Luminiera Harp Omega (light) and the Celeste Zaghnal Omega (darkness). I like the scythe because I have a good water pool (Lancelot, Lilele) but I'm wondering how can I limit break it without grinding for another one.

Uthred

Trying to decide who to ticket is torture, it was oddly easier when I had less SSR, I could just pick who I liked the look at but now with a few half SSR teams I feel I should prioritise "completing" a team (or getting a SSR for an element I have none for, or this or that and so on).

draw4wild

I'm joining Omega raids when I can because I really need good summons. Got 2 SSR weapons so far but not summons T.T it's soul crushing haha. Got the Luminiera Harp Omega (light) and the Celeste Zaghnal Omega (darkness). I like the scythe because I have a good water pool (Lancelot, Lilele) but I'm wondering how can I limit break it without grinding for another one.

I wish I had your "bad" luck..... I'm 0 for 61 on Luminara weapons now

Vamphuntr

I'm missing one panel for my last pinboard mission. It asks to use a support summon. I have some set up in my profile. Is there something I'm not understanding?

Vecks

I'm missing one panel for my last pinboard mission. It asks to use a support summon. I have some set up in my profile. Is there something I'm not understanding?

I think the wording is just not very clear. For that one to activate, I had to set a support summon for each element in the profile.

draw4wild

I've been having trouble getting a room to finish the coop missions each day so I got one of my rerolled accounts to r10 and just did they by myself on iPad and iPhone. Guess this is how I'll do them for now

Vamphuntr

I've been having trouble getting a room to finish the coop missions each day so I got one of my rerolled accounts to r10 and just did they by myself on iPad and iPhone. Guess this is how I'll do them for now

Did you try hosting? I just did earlier and got randoms and we cleared two full stage.

xCobalt

Guess I'll get on it. Guild name is currently Trick Room, but I'll probably change it once 24 hours are up (just made the guild today).

By the way, my name in game is R37, ID: 1038831 in case anyone wants to add me.

Would appreciate an invite. Tried adding you but i think you forgot a digit

ID:10265091

Got Ryu and Rashid to like 50% loyalty. Chun-li/Karin progress is going slowly though. My team can't beat any of the very hard quests without a mlb grand order friend, and those aren't exactly plentiful.

Guess I'll get on it. Guild name is currently Trick Room, but I'll probably change it once 24 hours are up (just made the guild today).

By the way, my name in game is R37, ID: 1038831 in case anyone wants to add me.

Can I get in on this?
ToukiMezuki - Group A - 10412540

Seriously how do I get this on an iPad. I've been searching granblue fantasy and グランブルーファンタジー and I'm not getting anything. Pretty sure this is a Japanese account too.

arcknight79

Neo Member
Seriously how do I get this on an iPad. I've been searching granblue fantasy and グランブルーファンタジー and I'm not getting anything. Pretty sure this is a Japanese account too.

Make sure you change from iPad only to iPhone only during search.

Top Bottom